1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I fapped again :c

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by richMann, Nov 19, 2015.

1. richMann

richMann Fapstronaut

Hello guys!
    My name's Artem and I tapped again while was checking my d**k's length. Yeah it's weird but all the damn time I fap with a weird causes/ Help me NoFap guys, how to start NoFap with motivation and progress checker maybe?
    :)

Ducati likes this.
  2. bm12

bm12 Fapstronaut

We've all relapsed before. Let it go, dust yourself off, and get back on the horse.

However I would suggest keeping your hands off your junk unless absolutely necessary. Gotta take a whiz, then of course go for it. Gotta "readjust," get comfy and then put your hands back. Measuring yourself isn't vital. It's already the size it's going to be and measuring it isn't going to do anything. Besides, I've never in all my life had a woman bust out a ruler to see what she is working with. They'll see what you got purely by taking a visual once over.

Hang in there buddy. We're all in this with you.

richMann and Ducati like this.
  3. bm12

bm12 Fapstronaut

I'll say this as well. Self control and discipline say a lot more about the caliber of man you are than the size of your penis.

richMann and Ducati like this.
  4. IGY

IGY Guest

Give him a break man, he's gotta know - he's 17! :p

richMann likes this.
  5. bm12

bm12 Fapstronaut

I sincerely apologize if I came off as aggressive or insensitive. Richmann, my only goal here was to motivate you and help get you pointed back in the right direction. I rooting for you buddy. I didn't realize you were only 17. In my opinion I think that gives you an advantage. You have the hance to get rid of this issue before it ruins so many adult aspects of your life.

IGY, thanks for bringing this to my attention. I definitely don't want to be counter productive to anyone's fight against this stuff.

richMann likes this.
  6. Ducati

Ducati Fapstronaut

Gave you a like, you need one more then you can set up a counter by clicking on mine. How many days were you in when you relapsed ?

richMann likes this.