1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 58, first wet dream ever

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Carpediem, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Carpediem

Carpediem Fapstronaut

So somehow this feels like a succes to me. For the first time in my life I had a wet dream. Today is the 58th day of nofap, my longest streak ever. The last few nights I dreamed that I failed nofap, but I think it was just a sign that the wet dream was going to happen. I'll spare the details, but in the dream itself it was such a motherload I could whiten a wall... X) hahaha

The above seems stupid to share for me, but atleast I know progress is being made... Lets continue!

domainmaster, Tayler32 and britaxe like this.
  2. Had my first in over 5 years this morning on day 91 ... i agree with you on the motherload... fuck me never seen nothing like it lol

Tayler32 and Carpediem like this.
  3. Tayler32

Tayler32 Fapstronaut

Yes it is a good news. you body is healing itself.

4. RiBo

RiBo Fapstronaut

Oh man washing that underwear would be a pain in the ass. I hope I don't have any wet dreams while abstaining from PMO... Plus being in a dorm the challenge is much greater than usual. :p
    I guess your body is healing and you're definitely going to feel more sensation the next time you have sex (if you had already once while being addicted to PMO).

6. Hi Carpediem,

Your post sure rings a bell, I didn't have a wet dream for over 45 years ! As I get older, even a decent erection seems like a blessing, all thanks to long self abuse of PMO.

domainmaster
    23 Nov 2015