1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. ResilientWarrior

ResilientWarrior Fapstronaut

I feel again yesterday after a really stressful situation at home arised . I'm not sure if I can stop this even though I'm in a abusive home . I do plan to move out in a few months time . I am not sure if its even possible to break free completely with the ongoing stress at home ; but i'm still going to pick myself up and go again .

2. Ducati

Ducati Fapstronaut

People saying I had a stressful day at work, argumemt with spouse, too lazy to get out of bed so just PMOed. etc...Stop making excuses for your relapse, admit it you just crave P and cant go more than two days without it. Have some self discipline man and stop touching your junk....Dont use abuse as an excuse to touch your falafel. You have enough likes, now set up a counter and hop on this journey with us...Dont wait till you move out of the house, you start now ! Prove ur resilience as the name suggests.

That should be enough, just trying to motivate you man

Erwin and Bobs-got-it like this.
  3. ResilientWarrior

ResilientWarrior Fapstronaut