1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Journey to fame

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Moneymay, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Moneymay

Moneymay Fapstronaut

Hi I've been masturbating from the last 5 years and can't seem to control it.I tried nofap a week ago but to no avail I relapsed again today. But now I'm dedicated and I'm gonna do nofap for atleast 30 days and then I'll keep increasing the target . Will also start a daily journal

NetherRey and Amazing Am like this.
  2. JTT

JTT Fapstronaut

Keep going moneymay don't give up !

3. Prov2611

Prov2611 Fapstronaut

You got this man. A journal is a good idea, I may do that as well. Just keep at it. Remember: every minute without it is a victory. Just keep on keeping on.

Let us know if we can help

Prov

JTT likes this.
  4. Moneymay

Moneymay Fapstronaut

Thanx buddies
    I really appreciate your support

Prov2611 likes this.
  5. Moneymay

Moneymay Fapstronaut

I don't know how to start a journal. Someone help plz

6. NetherRey

NetherRey Guest

First of all, WELCOME COMRADE! Congratulations for taking the responsibility and time to reflect on what you have been doing for the past years delving deeper and deeper into the depths of hell we call PMO.

Now that we have that welcoming thing sorted out. When starting a journal, you need to think of what you'll post of course. It may be these things:
    How you will start your day (Meditation, Praying, Work out, Cold shower, Etc.)?
    Things you want to do and will do later in the day?
    Some poetry or maybe videos and pictures that helps you with this challenge.
    How your day went?
    Identifying your triggers an weak spots ( Being alone in your room perhaps).
    Your counter actions to your triggers ( Start to spend time with friends outside).
    What made you survive the day? ( Some motivational post, video or maybe a picture of you happy before)
    Just random things that you want to get off your chest, as long ass it doesn't give any triggers or bad ideas to other members here.
    If you relapsed, What made you relapse? What are the things that triggered you? What will you do to change it?
    And lastly, set some short term goals, it will make the journey much less tedious, and you'll be satisfied with thing that you have accomplished may it be big or small.

I think I haven't covered everything on how to start a journal, but I guess you can learn as you go through this.
    And by the way, please feel free to read others' journals so that you can learn a thing or two on how to write one.
    CHEERS!

7. Moneymay

Moneymay Fapstronaut

Thanx man @NetherRey I really appreciate your support and will surely follow your advice

NetherRey likes this.
  8. Moneymay

Moneymay Fapstronaut

Day 1

I started the day with a morning jog , then took a cold shower and did my homework .
    Had some urges but controlled it. I've also made a resolve not to touch my organ except normal reasons and it really helps , it makes me conscious.
    Then I played the guitar for a while and read digital fortress by Dante (It's really good) . That was basically my successful first day.
    Coming to BEAT YOU Day 2

Prov2611 likes this.
  9. JTT

JTT Fapstronaut

Awesome Moneyman !

10. Moneymay

Moneymay Fapstronaut

Thanx buddy

11. NetherRey

NetherRey Guest

Keep going man, You are just beginning. Show PMO who's boss.

12. Moneymay

Moneymay Fapstronaut

Sure buddy

13. Moneymay

Moneymay Fapstronaut

Day 2

It's been a pretty busy day for me. Took a cold shower in the morning and then went for a jog. Urges were minimal. But I kinda felt a lot low and didn't feel like doing anything but tuitions kept me occupied. Now I fully believe that to be successful in nofap just don't touch IT except while pee or washing , it really helps.
    Looking forward to day 3.

JTT likes this.
  14. Moneymay

Moneymay Fapstronaut

Day 3

It's been a pretty much normal day. I went for a swim in the morning , then took my dog for a walk. Got busy with my tuitions. Urges have started to become pretty strong and I almost relapsed but controlled myself . I'll be cautious of such urges in the future and be ready to deal with them. Also I guess I'm gonna do the journal every 2 days coz I got pretty much the same schedule everyday and that'll be kinda boring for u guys , I guess....
    Anyways good luck to everyone and I hope u have a nice day.

15. Moneymay

Moneymay Fapstronaut

Day 6

Been writing after a long time.
    Nothing of interest has happened as of late. I had some urges on day 4 & 5 but overcame them via cold showers (which I believe is a pretty good method).I went for a movie yesterday night. Then I went to the club and something really unbelievable happened. A girl approached me and said I was cute and asked for my number!!!! Girls were literally eye fuckin me, even the hot ones!!! To be honest I have never experienced such behaviour from girls towards me and as a matter of fact I've never had a girl of my age as my friend(my school was an only guys school). I totally believe this is a result of nofap , though I have no idea how it is related to it....
    Anyways good luck to everyone and have a nice day

16. Dan-

Dan- Fapstronaut

That's amazing man! Let this be an additional motivation to continue on this journey. Stay clean :)

17. Moneymay

Moneymay Fapstronaut

Thanx buddy!!! Good luck to you too

18. Moneymay

Moneymay Fapstronaut

Day 0......

Damnnn it.
    I relapsed today.
    Maybe coz of lack of motivation or maybe not being regular with my journal.
    Starting again. This time I'm gonna go for shorter goals , accomplish them and then move to the bigger goals.
    Also I'm gonna do the journal regularly even if I have only a line to write. I noticed a lot of benefits in the past week but somehow couldn't control my urges today on day 8. I know I can do this and this time I'm not letter bh anything stop me.
    Plz support me guys, I'm in need of a lot of motivation....
    Good luck to everyone and don't relapse coz it's the worst feeling.

19. rochtech

rochtech Fapstronaut

You okay? Haven't see you posting for a while. Don't quit. Get free.

20. Moneymay

Moneymay Fapstronaut

Thanx for the concern buddy but unfortunately I relapsed many times. But now I've started again from 1st January and today is my day 5 . Anyways your question made me think of doing a journal again. :)

JTT likes this.