1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

SEVEN MONTHS LATER, THIS IS MY STORY.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by programer, Nov 23, 2015.

1. programer

programer Fapstronaut

Hmmmnn. Today is day 214 .It has been so fast. It seems I just Started this Journey Yesterday.
    This is My Story,
    As long as I can remember, I started practicing Premature sex at around 8 years Old. At around 11 years, I started heavy M&O. No day or week passed without M&O. I did it 2-3 times a day.

When I look back into my past Life, I remember how I used to Very bright in Academics. Plus I used to be Extremely good in Mathematics. It was at 11-12 years that My brain started to get weak and weaker each day.

Suddenly, Mathematics started being so hard. The other subjects also started being hard. I could rarely do a simple sum or understand a sentence. Anxiety and fear Overwhelmed me.

This storm of M&O was fueled by the Introduction to High speed Internet P. It was at this time that I officially started PMO. I can't really explain how my Life crashed. I lost my reputation. I became Shy.

I started being weired especially around girls. I lost my Confidence, self-esteem, My sharp Mind, My good looks and So much more. I lost hope in life.

One fine morning, I got into youtube and Found a Video tittled "Why you should stop M. This is the Video that changed my life. In the Video, I knew about testesterone and how it plays an I mportant role in a Man's body. I quitted M&O completely for 30 days and the outcomes were astonishing. My self-confidence started coming back.

I knew about Nofap 30 days later which quickly landed me here. I have since quitted PMO for Seven months.

I really cant explain how my life has changed. This are my results;
    -More Confidence
    -Less anxiety and fear
    -More patience and calmness
    -More hair growth
    -Sharp mind and memory
    -More masculine than ever in my life
    -Things are more fulfilling
    -My good looks are coming back
    -Girls notice me a lot nowadays
    Generally, my health Physically,Mentally and Emotionally has greatly Improved. I sometimes think that this is a dream because for sure, Considering where I started It has been A Milestone.

Finally, I want to thank all the fapstronaunts for your Priceless support and motivation Even in the hardest times. Indeed, Loss of semen brings Death and Gain of semen bring Life.

I was a cronic PMO addict and if I reached here then anyone Else can reach here. Good luck everyone in your Journey to greatness and fulfillment.

Klenton, goldstein, temp702 and 95 others like this.
  2. You are a boss my friend. Congrats

Stanger33 and programer like this.
  3. Congratulations. Its changed my life to and drives me continually forward now.

4. FreedomIsHere

FreedomIsHere Fapstronaut

Congratulations on your accomplishment! It's very inspiring to read what your story is and how far you have come towards your recovery from PMO! Keep it up man and nice profile picture haha!

programer likes this.
  5. Tayler32

Tayler32 Fapstronaut

6. programer

programer Fapstronaut

Thanj you guys for your replies.

7. Vegaman

Vegaman New Fapstronaut

Nice! it's always good and inspiring to read these success stories. Congrats.

Montolivo and programer like this.
  8. g2stop

g2stop Fapstronaut

nice work, I am worried that I get so used to nofap, that I wont even want to have sex ever again

9. msmahamed

msmahamed Fapstronaut

Good job man :)

Bach likes this.
  10. programer

programer Fapstronaut

Sex will become more intresting and good after quitting PMO. For me, after Three and a half years, I will consider having sex again. It's all about semen retention. I dont give a Shit if I will not have sex for a decade. Am 18 years Old and Male.

11. Never_Return_There

Never_Return_There Fapstronaut

^This is very brave, and congrats for the 7 months, it feels great, right ?? :D It's cool to feel the benefits and be free of this vice... ;D Keep on !

programer likes this.
  12. programer

programer Fapstronaut

As you can see Real sex can not be compared to M&O as well as P. It's time to Fuck Forward and and escape this Demon of PMO or Shit on it like a bird on the ground. Stay strong.

13. blueman

blueman Fapstronaut

Congrats brother, that is amazing

14. MAZEN MD

MAZEN MD Fapstronaut

congrats bro great work, i wanna ask did the urges and depression go away?

15. I dig the image and words man :D

MAZEN MD likes this.
  16. programer

programer Fapstronaut

The urges have commpletely gone as well as the depression.

17. MAZEN MD

MAZEN MD Fapstronaut

18. Decoder™

Decoder™ Fapstronaut

As I was reading.. it felt like the ME from another dimension. I'm deeply thankful and allured by your post brother.

I Free I likes this.
  19. programer

programer Fapstronaut