1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I stopped a wet dream!!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Fappernator, Dec 8, 2015.

1. Fappernator

Fappernator Fapstronaut

So almost had a wet dream last night! Won't go into detail of the dream for obvious reasons but as i was approaching the PONR i realised it was a dream and i was like "Fuuuck! NO THANK YOU!" woke myself up just at the right time!

Anyone else done this yet? I feel awesome that i stopped it from happening!

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. ilovemyhand

ilovemyhand Fapstronaut

Congratulations! :) Yes, a few of us do it. It's worthwhile especially if you notice a lingering hangover effect after a wet dream that diminishes the positive effect brought on by your streak.

Also, here's a quote from David Haye that I've just posted in another thread:
    "I don’t ejaculate for six weeks before the fight. No sex, no masturbation, no nothing. It releases too much tension. It releases a lot of minerals and nutrients that your body needs, and it releases them cheaply. Releasing weakens the knees and your legs. Find a lion that hasn’t had some food for a while, and you’ve got a dangerous cat. So there won't bet a drip from me. Even in my sleep — if there are girls all over me in my dream, I say to them, "I’ve got a fight next week, I can’t do anything. I can’t do it.” That’s control. I’ve been doing that since I was fifteen and its part and parcel of my preparation now. That’s why Im am who I am today — it's down to all those little sacrifices. Find me another boxer who makes that sacrifice, and you’ll find another champion."

3. a2m1r0

a2m1r0 Fapstronaut

Happened to me last night too! I think it's a good sign, so keep up the good work!