1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I get a date,girls look at me A LOT MORE,happy,more masculine

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Stoic, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Stoic

Stoic Fapstronaut

The last saturday i went to a disco with 3 friends to party, i dont drink but i have a lot of fun.
    When i was dancing with my friends, one girl was all the time looking at me and she was really cute but i didnt do nothing because i though that was normal.
    But when we went out because one friend wanted to smoke and then we go back,that girl that girl was screaming to his friend something like: Its him,its him!!
    And more girls were looking at me but they wanted me to approach them, but i dont know why but i was freaking out because of that attention that i couldnt believe.
    I didnt do nothing with the girls but i feel very good with myself, is the nofap aura or something like that i dont know haha.

Today some girl that i met a long time ago opened me a conversation on whatsapp, telling me that how I am and if I wanted to have a date this weekend.

Ofc i said yes haha pizza and cinema with a cute girl is the best plan for a weekend.

Everyday when i woke up i think: Im the boss, who the f**k do this nofap? 0.0001% compared with all the world.

That makes you feel confident,masculine,with purpose and free.

I was so depressed when i was on PMO but now maybe there is a real escape for that hell.

Keep going brothers, dont quit this is a real life changing

2. anony mous

anony mous Fapstronaut

Its a chick magnet aura and thats only one of its benefits

3. 808's&&Heartbreak

808's&&Heartbreak Fapstronaut

How long have you been on nofap?

4. Stoic

Stoic Fapstronaut

2 months more or less

5. Stoic

Stoic Fapstronaut

Well i dont know who are you, but im doing meditation all the days before sleep, going to gym,eating healthy, no videogames and cold showers.
    And its important to share good vibes and emotions, not taking it.

6. lethalgunman99

lethalgunman99 Fapstronaut

thanks for sharing, right now i'm on day 14 and experiencing flatline mood. My emotion and thought are amazingly irritable :( may be changing to a bit more of lifestyle could help me get through this flatline

7. cud

cud Fapstronaut

Well yeah I would add a bit on this... first 20days for me was brilliant experience. But now, flatline sucks. I am very glad you have a great time, but while the flatline hits... dont give up bro!!! Just telling...

Hieroglyphics and Stoic like this.
  8. DRD

DRD Fapstronaut

Congrats man, you're my inspiration!

Stoic likes this.
  9. BushidoWarrior

BushidoWarrior Fapstronaut

Congratulations buddy. Savour the benefits. You earned them!

Stoic likes this.
  10. FreedomIsHere

FreedomIsHere Fapstronaut

Great story man! Keep up the good work!

Stoic likes this.
  11. programer

programer Fapstronaut

Thanks for your post mate.

Stoic likes this.
  12. g2stop

g2stop Fapstronaut

This is good inspirational stuff

Stoic likes this.
  13. Nerdman

Nerdman Fapstronaut

Chick magnet or no chick magnet, it doesn't matter. People in general will notice a difference in you. I've had so many people (friends) tell me that 'I'm looking good'. This seriously never happened to me before and I doubt it's some coincidence.
    Anyway, congrats man! Keep trekkin'!! :)

WarriorScarr likes this.
  14. oooo

oooo Fapstronaut

Good job man!, looks like NoFap is really worth it.

15. Hope that confidence will come to me soon. I'm struggling. Day 16. Just wrote a post about it.

Glad that it works. Have a good time :).

16. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Fapstronaut

they want your seed, beware with these girls, i hada friend who was kidnaped

17. Well, yeah. Be careful with any girl you date. Isn't that an unspoken rule?

18. A_Manifestor

A_Manifestor Fapstronaut

I think that that developping healthy habbits is key for progressing beyond the addiction. Otherwise there is an empty void, and the knee-jerk response is to fill it with what was there before.

19. Hieroglyphics

Hieroglyphics Fapstronaut

Do you know what are other symptoms of withdrawals from not PMOing?

20. cud

cud Fapstronaut

I started to see the REAL reality with no possibility to escape from it with fapping and it hurt a lot! But with time (and hopefully this is not another mood swing) you kind of becoming stronger and those downs are not so down. But still have it though...

Keep going, thats for sure!

Last edited: Dec 19, 2015
    Hieroglyphics and Stoic like this.