1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Growing taller after stop PMO?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by bestrongbefearless, Nov 22, 2015.

1. bestrongbefearless

bestrongbefearless Fapstronaut

Hi, does anyone from 20 y/o and above experience himself getting taller after stop PMO ?

Fapstronut likes this.
  2. Going super saiyan

Going super saiyan Fapstronaut

PMO is not this miracle cure or amazing thing that will grow your biceps or make you taller. It can, however, be the fuel you need to achieve something, but you still gotta get out there and get it done!

yoyo1 and bestrongbefearless like this.
  3. Haniff_Khalid

Haniff_Khalid Fapstronaut

It doesn't make you look more handsome either.

TiredMan likes this.
  4. Never_Return_There

Never_Return_There Fapstronaut

Well, i am 22, tall 5'7 and i haven't noticed to have grown taller. But i could measure myself again, although i don't believe there will be any difference.

5. When you ejaculate you're releasing a lot of your bodies vital energy to function. The less energy you have the less things the body can accomplish. Simple.

goodnice 2.0 likes this.
  6. avatarivn

Well, I am 29, but if I stand with my head raised and my back in the correct position ( I tend to lower my head and arc my back when I walk after a relapse) then I have the IMPRESSION that I have grown taller.

But no, you won't grow taller without PMO.

7. Fapstronut

Fapstronut New Fapstronaut

YES! I'm 21 and I'm on day 18 and these are the physical benefits i had. At 6-7 day mark, my skeletal muscles started to gradually grow thicker and look more toned, and my voice started to deepen. Around the 10-11 day mark my bones started to feel thicker and stronger, and my knees filled up (before they looked like 15 year old knees). Recently my feet started getting thicker and longer, and I got a little taller. Some people even commented that i look taller. I haven't measured yet but i will tomorrow and will update if u want. I also felt and still feel mild pain or discomfort in some bones and joints specially around the ankle.
    SIDE NOTE: There is no set age where humans stop growing. Apart from genetics, there are many neurological, hormonal, environmental, psycho-physiological and of course general health and nutrition factors that contribute to physical growth. PMO has a negative effect on growth through some of these factors. In any case, every person is different and its absurd to say growth is so tightly limited to any specific age, be it 18 or 20 or the ocasional "we all stop growing at 17" (there are wider realistic boundaries of course). I've been on every similar thread i could find, and its pissing me off the number of people replying that it is IMPOSSIBLE for you to grow at 20 or 18 even though they have no scientific facts about your body. It is very POSSIBLE to grow up untill around 25. No one really knows whether you will grow or not, but if you feel that there is potential, eat well, sleep well, excercise, nofap and hope for the best.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
  8. Fapstronut

Haha just saw this post and I will measure today actually. Im meant to be 173 cm and have been everytime i measured since 17.

9. bestrongbefearless

bestrongbefearless Fapstronaut

so far, 2 people commented that i look taller than before while im on nofap.. i guess it has something to do with posture and i feel and look more confident with nofap... and yeah, there are people who still growing taller after 20 and so on...

10. Fapstronut

175 :)

11. IGY

IGY Guest

Grr, I hate it when people say, "I love you man (no homo)" :mad:

12. swagnarock

swagnarock Fapstronaut

Really???....we can grow post 16y???

If yes...to what extent?...n how do we make our body grow??...i don't want any stuff related to improving body posture

I read a few articles that say our our bone plates fuse after certain age n we stop growing naturally after that

Any tips to grow taller(not by posture) for a 16y old guy?

Last edited: Jan 3, 2016
  13. Exit the Matrix

Exit the Matrix Fapstronaut

I'm bumping this as it brought me curiosity...but it is possible as testosterone increases bone density in men, as NoFap increases testosterone levels. Older men start to lose bone density due to low testosterone, which is typically why they lose their height regardless of posture. Just a pseudo idea that is all.

14. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

15. DerSchütze

DerSchütze Fapstronaut

If anything I grew more while I was PMO'ing.
    Therefore PMO causes growth, so i'm off to coom and hopefully i'll reach 6ft

16. Minsc

Minsc Fapstronaut

As a 6' fellow I can say this. The taller you are the more people ask you to get things from high places and increased frequency of hitting your head.

17. The only way you would actually get taller is if your growth plates haven’t fused together yet, that is usually complete by the time you’re 17 to 20 and sometimes rarely a little later. NoFap can’t undue fusing, so if that happened after puberty nothing can change that.