1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I get a date,girls look at me A LOT MORE,happy,more masculine

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Stoic, Dec 7, 2015.

1. StarKing

StarKing Guest

Confidence and sexual magnetism is undeniably attractive to the opposite sex. Some have the atteactive vibrations,some don't.It seems you have something so good for you, it's a wonderful energy...good work and thanks for the post.
    CK

2. Stoic

Stoic Fapstronaut

Another thing that im starting to see, its that all of your male friends, they treats you like the cool guy or like a leader.

Its awesome, but its like they want your validation.They talk to you all the time, now you arent the invisible guy.

Its rare but i think that the people can see an alpha aura around you or something like that haha

3. Fappernator

Fappernator Fapstronaut

Heh! Well done dude, I'm currently feeling on BEAST mode! Never felt this good, girls are just giving me that look now, it's like they sense something different about me.

Hieroglyphics, WarriorScarr and Stoic like this.
  4. Fappernator

Fappernator Fapstronaut

Ha yeah i seconds this! i got told i look authoritative and knowledgeable yesterday by one of my friends, it got to a stage where i had to end the conversations because people would not stop talking ha!

Hieroglyphics likes this.
  5. Stoic

Stoic Fapstronaut

Awesome you are experiencing that too haha, other thing is that you become more emotioanally strong.

When somebody insult, or blame you or talk shitty things wanting your reactions, you dont care and you feel that your mind is super strong that nobody can hurt you now anymore

Hieroglyphics likes this.
  6. shutdown66

shutdown66 Fapstronaut

Yeah, man I totally get this too, people's bullshit, just flies off me now, whereas before, I'd take everything damn personally.