1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE NEW BATTLE

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by JSGS!!!!, Dec 28, 2015.

1. JSGS!!!!

JSGS!!!! Fapstronaut

Today begins a new battle against my wish and my own self

Today just 3 days before the year is out at 7 pm I decided to undertake a journey to a new one free of addictions and demons.
    theme

Mack140 likes this.
  2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome! Congratulations on your big first step! Let me know if I can help.

3. JSGS!!!!

JSGS!!!! Fapstronaut

thanks friend take this into account !!!

4. JSGS!!!!

JSGS!!!! Fapstronaut

THE NEW BATTLE

No. 1 Today day I realized how disappointed I am facing some TV only seek to increase their audience regardless of content you have, whether it is sexual or violent no matter .
    Sometimes I tend to fall only by a simple image that I see on TV . an image that recurs in my mind over and over again and make me fall, but this is not the occasion is my first day I have undertaken this challenge and I've given that it is very important to maintain a focus and determination in goal is to be free of this horrible habit that destroys us and hide our true potential.

5. JSGS!!!!

JSGS!!!! Fapstronaut

THE NEW BATTLE
    DAY Nº 2

Today I spent the day in spite of being quietly with a cold which I hope will pass very quickly.

missing a day to be completed by 2015 and start 2016 I have come to realize that there are many messages wishing success and happiness for next year , but I only want to look forward to this special date this celebrating my reset and neglect this addiction .

the second day I conquered a long way thanks to this product can say I 'm not doing it alone.
    I wish the entire community a prosperous 2016 and that whatever we achieve what we have set

ATT JSGS!!!!! "fuerza, mente y corazon"