1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

has anyone started thier own business?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Thechosenone, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Thechosenone

Thechosenone Fapstronaut

As a result of the positive nofap changes? I'm thinking about starting an enterprise but I'm not sure how id go about it.

2. I started my own cleaning company at the beginning of last year. I don't have any employees though, just me, so that might not be the type of advice you're looking for. Happy to help if I can, though!

3. Cubicpolynomial3

Cubicpolynomial3 New Fapstronaut

@TakingTheSteps That's awesome! Congratulations! I hope your company only grows from here on out :)

4. Thank you :) It's the best decision I've ever made!

As general advice for anyone starting any kind of business... there are definitely drawbacks (mostly things like having to handle all the logistics yourself, taxes, insurances, workers comp, etc.), but overall I absolutely loveee having my own business. I have so much more freedom, I make a lot more money, I have control (we all love that, don't we), I get to make my own hours and be my own boss (World's Best Boss... I have a Dunder Mifflin mug to prove it). In general I think being an entrepreneur is a really great thing, if you can handle it.

Cubicpolynomial3 likes this.
  5. Alex Maier

Alex Maier Fapstronaut

Starting the fight from day 1 right now and next week I'm going to buy a van with my parents and try to set up my own buisines becouse i just got my drivers license a mont ago so now i have new oportunityes for work. I wish you good luck pall

RetroMike likes this.
  6. RetroMike

RetroMike Fapstronaut

I say go for it! Now that you have the confidence as a benefit from no PMO and I'm guessing you have more time on your hands now do it! When I was PMO'ing multiple times a day I was also struggle with social anxiety and trying to run my network marketing business. Didn't work out for me at that time. Take advantage of your gifts that you have been blessed with and do something that you love to do and add value to your customers. Much success on your entrepreneurial journey!

7. Alex Maier

Alex Maier Fapstronaut

You also go for it pall. Follow your heart becouse it will lead you in the direction that you are supose to go. One more thing, don't ever be afraid to fail; failure is just the stepping stone for succes; go for it no matter what the ods are or what other people say, if it makes you happy it is the right thing. Good luck mate

RetroMike likes this.