1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

There's this girl..

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Bluffy, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Bluffy

Bluffy Fapstronaut

Ok so I'm in high school and there's this girl I ALWAYS get shy and awkward around and I do kinda like her, but I just want to act normal around her. She also does the same thing haha. Idk what it is. We also haven't spoken to each other more than 2 tmes the whole year. It's literally killing me. I try and try to act calm and I just can't do it. At this point I would rather just not have feelings for her so I can finally relax. Any help? Ik most people are going to tell me to go and talk to her. It's not that easy to just go up and talk to her without being awkward lol.

swagnarock likes this.
  2. yuri_ sing

yuri_ sing Fapstronaut

So be awkward. What's the big deal? You say she also responds similarly. Haha.. If you chat good , nice, otherwise she lost a great guy in progress.

Bluffy likes this.
  3. yuri_ sing

yuri_ sing Fapstronaut

Damn it.. You beat me to the best reply award.. Haha

Wildstar likes this.
  4. Wildstar

Wildstar Fapstronaut

It takes a lot of courage to muster up to a girl you hardly know and express ur feelings and not be awkward. We get it, most of us have been there. But like the clip shows, you just need that one opening and small test of will to walk up to her and say hi. Keep it simple, wait until she's alone so it's just you two. Find something you like about her and tell her. Her hair, necklace, teeth or whatever makes her stand out. You could find a mutual friend perhaps and get some info on what she likes. Then use that info to your advantage. The bottom line is ask yourself , what's the worst that can happen? She says no thanks and you move on but you got your answer. The more you do this the easier it gets. The rejection still hurts but accept it and realize she's not rejecting you personally. Not every boy and girl are meant to be together. If that were the case the world would be one huge orgy! Well, good luck young man and be strong, confidant and seize the moment.

Bluffy and swagnarock like this.
  5. swagnarock

swagnarock Fapstronaut

I can understand bro...been on same situation quite a few times...I can never act normal when she tries to have a convo with me in school...I sometimes unknowingly make this frown while hiding that idiotic grin....she even once complained that I seem to be a different person in WhatsApp!

Bluffy likes this.
  6. skylar_legit

skylar_legit Fapstronaut

damn man...same here...i cant even talk to the girl i like. you guys are talling!thats good! just be yourself and enjoy her presence.

Bluffy and Wildstar like this.