1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Kindness Challenge***

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by BushidoWarrior, Nov 17, 2015.

1. dvader_solo

dvader_solo New Fapstronaut

@jorgeder98: Awesome man, 5 days are great. I just finished my fourth day today. Lets make it to double digits.
    @Rishabh king: Four more days for first milestone. Way to go man.
    @BushidoWarrior : Awesome thread man. I like it.

BushidoWarrior likes this.
  2. Rishabh king

Rishabh king Fapstronaut

Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.

3. BushidoWarrior

BushidoWarrior Fapstronaut

1. @bastion ~ That's right. The reptilian brain will go to the end of the earth to try and get you to go after the quick fix. One of the perks of being a human being is that we can observe all this in our heads and simply refuse to act upon it. Carpe diem comrade.
    2. @dvader_solo ~ CONGRATULATIONS comrade. This is a massive step for you. You should be very proud. Keep this mindset up and you have achieved mastery over your urges. Carpe diem!
    3. @Almtead ~ I'm very happy for you buddy. Keep it going and let nothing stand in your way. Be like a lion hunting down a herd of gazelles on the Serengeti. Be ferocious, raw and full of intent to win, win and keep on winning. SEIZE THE DAY!

4. JegErFransk

JegErFransk Fapstronaut

For the guys contributing to these "Challenge"... I just wanted to say thank you for all the guys you helped! Keep it up! You can imagine how much you've been helping others... and yourselves.

I would be part of the challenge if I could log in more often!

5. BushidoWarrior

Okay. I've had five days off. No slacking. I shall now wish fifteen people an awesome day. Let's do this.
    1. @Haizam ~ Spot on comrade. Let yourself be guided by your optimism and your imagination, not your history. Have an awesome day and seize the moment! Wishing you the best.
    2. @Ankur Sharma ~ You're doing a fantastic job and I'm very, very happy for you. Keep on trucking and nothing will stop you. Well done comrade!
    3. @SuperKrishna44 ~ Hi there comrade. I'm BushidoWarrior. It's very nice to meet you. Here's to an awesome, successful, fap-free day for both of us. Carpe diem and good luck!
    4. @dragonslayer3000 ~ Hi there dragonslayer. Stopping by to wish you all the best with your journey. With the right mindset and the willingness to keep moving forward, you will prosper no matter what. Here's to victory!
    5. @tin_man ~ Hi tin_man, I'm BushidoWarrior. It's nice to meet you. Stopping through to wish you a successful, happy and awesome day. Let's do this! WE SHALL OVERCOME!
    6. @KingRecover16 ~ You can do this @KingRecover16. I know that you will go on to have a successful Reboot. You have the right mindset and the willingness to achieve. With that, you are iron clad. Let nothing beat you; let no obstacle hold you back. YOU ARE A CHAMPION!
    7. @Aquatimez ~ Hey @Aquatimez, here's to a successful Reboot. Best of luck! You will overcome, prosper and achieve. LET'S DO THIS!
    8. @SexualityKing ~ You can do this @SexualityKing . You have the power; you are in charge. Let no urge overpower you. Let no impulse control you. You, and you alone, have absolute power over your intentions. And as long as you have that, the sky is the limit. Here's to a smashing victory comrade! SEIZE THE DAY!
    9. @darkpoolman ~ This moment is your moment @darkpoolman. This time is your time. Take it! Seize the day and claim what is rightfully yours. You have a right to it. Your reboot WILL be successful. Carpe diem comrade. One life to live: never, ever ever forget that. (nice to meet you btw, LOL)
    10. @Donquixote Doflamingo ~ You are doing great on your reboot comrade. Here's to more success for both of us! Never forget to seize the day. TO VICTORY!
    11. @Reboost96 ~ Welcome to the nofap forums comrade. I hope we can help you conquer this addiction and achieve success. If you need anything, drop me a line. TO VICTORY!!!
    12. @BrainPlasticity ~ I hope everything is going well for you comrade. Persistence enables one to move mountains. You can do this. VICTORY SHALL BE OURS!
    13. @Betterthanever ~ Cold showers are an excellent thing comrade. I'm glad that you have taken up this habit. You will become a mightier, more powerful human being for it. You are definitely setting yourself up for success, one day at a time. Well done! I'm very happy for you!
    14. @Sleepwalker ~ Here's to a successful Don't Jerk Off January comrade! You've got this. May you have epic success!
    15. @chriscasner ~ Hey comrade. Stopping by to wish you an awesome, fap-free day. May you find success and smash all your goals out of the park. CARPE DIEM!

Last edited: Jan 24, 2016
    Ankur Sharma likes this.
  6. What a pleasant surprise, and yes its worth it

7. BushidoWarrior

1. @Failure_Is_Not_An_Option ~ Well done man. You've got this. Never forget to savour your successes as they come. This will provide you will the inner strength to brave the rough seas ahead. SEIZE THE DAY!
    2. @john tabrik ~ Well done comrade. You can do this. Never forget to always be on your own side. Seize the day, one moment at a time.
    3. @Wyatt-K ~ Live your life with this mindset and nothing can stop you. You will have achieved true self-mastery. Here's to victory comrade.

Wyatt-K likes this.
  8. Thanks for the tag! Unfortunately I relapsed before seeing your advice, but I know that If I'm persistent and keep pushing forward, with courage, morale and willpower, I can stop PMO!

9. I decided to do four, because why not go the extra mile?

@wally_s-Keep Going My Friend! Onto 180 days! You can do this!

@Septimus -Congratulations on your 220'th day! Keep going!

@Jmak290-Keep going! Relapse is not the end!

@BushidoWarrior -Thanks for bringing me to your awesome "Gratitude Attitude" and the "Be A Nice Person Challenge Threads"!

wadee, BushidoWarrior and wally_s like this.
  10. BushidoWarrior

That's the way brah! Crush it and be unstoppable.

11. BushidoWarrior

1. @Rishabh king ~ You've got it brother. You brain is rewiring itself as we speak, right now this very second. Your Future Self will be eternally grateful for your efforts right here, right now. Respect!
    2. @Ankur Sharma ~ And our support you shall have comrade. Your struggle is our struggle. An injury to one is an injury to all. Never forget your fellow fapstronauts who are braving the rough seas right alongside you. You may not be able to see them, but their presence is no less real. Solidarity! We are all in this together. United we stand, divided we fall.
    3. @JoshZissou ~ Kudos comrade. That is fantastic. I'm very happy for you. You have the power. Crush the day and be unstoppable. CARPE DIEM!

JoshZissou likes this.
  12. BushidoWarrior

1. @nofapper94 ~ You'll get there my man. Be happy, for you are progressing. Focus on the gains. Be unstoppable. Victory will be yours comrade.
    2. @MindfulMonk ~ Sending a hug your way. I'm glad you are discovering your true self comrade. You have earned it. Keep at it and nothing can stop you. Never stop winning!
    3. @Congrelous ~ Absolutely. Embrace the cold; become a champion. Make discomfort your friend, and your suffering will disappear. Seize the day!

13. TheConqueror

TheConqueror Fapstronaut

Thanks @BushidoWarrior! Keep up the good work bro!

14. BushidoWarrior

1. @Golgo 13 ~ Congratulations comrade. I'm very happy for you! Savour the victory; you've earned it.
    2. @7BootyK ~ You've got this comrade. Mindfulness of urges negates their power. Focus on what new routine you plan to execute instead of giving in. The more you focus on that, the more success shall come your way. Carpe diem.
    3. @wildwood ~ Hi wildwood, I hope that you have having success in your reboot. Stay mindful of your urges and nothing can stop you. Best of luck and carpe diem!

Golgo 13 and wildwood like this.
  15. BushidoWarrior

1. @wadee ~ You've got this comrade. You're doing awesome. Keep it up and nothing can stop you. Seize the day!
    2. @MershyMerrow ~ Congrats comrade. You're giving it a fantastic effort and you deserve to be very proud of yourself. Savouryour achievements and let nothing stop you!
    3. @Ankur Sharma ~ Very impressive Ankur! You're kicking goals and taking names. Respect!

MershyMerrow likes this.
  16. wadee

wadee Fapstronaut

thank you guys.your support is always appreciated

17. BushidoWarrior

1. @tense ~ You have our support if you ever need advice or someone to talk to about your struggle. We're all in this together comrade. Stay mindful, keep being determined, and you will win. Never stop believing in yourself.
    2. @may it works ~ Fantastic! You're doing a smashing job. Keep at it, stay focused on the bright side and you will become the person that you were destined to be. And never forget to enjoy the process and never stop seizing the day!

18. MershyMerrow

MershyMerrow Fapstronaut

Thanks for the acknowledgement, its been an uphill struggle but I wont give in any time soon. :)

19. BushidoWarrior

1. @7BootyK ~ You can do this comrade. If you can go through the depths of Hell, then the rest will be a smooth sail. Stay powerful, stay uncompromising and don't give the PMO gremlins an inch. WIN!
    2. @Fapping prohibited ~ It's natural comrade. Remember: there are countless other fapstronauts around the world struggling alongside you. You will win this thing. I believe in you. Carpe diem.

ALPHABat likes this.
  20. BushidoWarrior

1. @jorgeder98 ~ Exactly my friend. Know your Why's and you will be unstoppable. May you have a fantastic day and crush all your obstacles. Win!
    2. @makethatchange ~ You most certainly are bruh. Keep winning and let nothing stand in your way. Be a fucking lion. Seize the day!