1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

One month, brainfog gone - yet flatline remains

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Golgo 13, Jan 16, 2016.

1. Golgo 13

Golgo 13 Fapstronaut

Hey,
    Some of you already know me, some don't but I've been fighting PMO addiction for at least 2 years. Once made it 60 days (relapsed), then 118 days (relapsed), then 65 days (relapsed).

So I think its fair to say I have some experience in this battle, I consider myself a veteran in rebooting, a big brother to help others out.

Finally one month down. The differences are already so enormous, PMO addiction is as real as it gets. I feel "normal", as in my brain fog is gone. I'm grateful as school is starting up in a few days - as well as my court date. I might have to go to jail for a little while, oh well, at least I won't have brainfog.
    Brainfog is one of the worst things associated with PMO addiction, just makes u generally depressed.
    Yes I'm still in a flatline, and I probably will be until atleast day 50 - 70, unlike some fapstronaughts, I accept that flatline is part of the rebooting process and nothing to be feared.

I got one month behind me and I'm going strong! :cool:

2. Momferatos

Momferatos Fapstronaut

Hello, man i need your advice. I'm in day 7 and i have flatline......i miss my sexual energy. In which day flatline started for you?

3. Golgo 13

Golgo 13 Fapstronaut

I have always been in a flatline since I relapsed (day 1). My sexual energy usually returns to me by day 50.
    But everyone is different and has different time although my advice to you is that you must be patient, and when you do get your sexual energy back don't abuse it.

Momferatos likes this.
  4. Brainfog is gone, how can we experience this

5. Brasileiro

Brasileiro Fapstronaut

Wow... Congratz dude. Sorry for my curiosity... But what happened?

6. Golgo 13

Golgo 13 Fapstronaut

Not sure what the question is here are you asking how? Well I havn't PMO'd in a month so the brain fog is gone

7. Brasileiro

Brasileiro Fapstronaut

No... The prison detail lol i mean, if it's not asking too much...

skylar_legit likes this.
  8. skylar_legit

skylar_legit Fapstronaut

yea dude....
    out of curiosity...what's up with this prison thing yo?

Low and Brasileiro like this.
  9. Betterthanever

Betterthanever Fapstronaut

Look at flat-lining as temporary pain in exchange for everlasting happiness. It's part of the process and you gotta fight through it. You've gotten through 30 days so that shows that you are a bad ass just keep up the good work and always remember what you want to be like at the end of your challenge.

Golgo 13 likes this.
  10. Golgo 13

Golgo 13 Fapstronaut

oh I was arrested for "disorderly conduct" - in sort it was some bs charge. It was alcohol related on a Halloween party

The charge will probably be dropped, but I went to jail no prison. Jail is boring, prison is scary.

Low and Brasileiro like this.
  11. Brasileiro

Brasileiro Fapstronaut

Oh, i see... At least you were having fun hehehe.. Here in Brazil there's no difference between jail and prison. Both are hell.