1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Humour!!

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Mark, Dec 14, 2013.

1. Mark

Mark Distinguished Fapstronaut

2. iliander

iliander Fapstronaut

3. Mark

4. Mark

Has anybody ever heard of Derek and Clive (alias Peter Cook and Dudley Moore) They are very English, broke every taboo in the book (were sick!) and were very very funny indeed!!

Anyway they did a recording called, rather unceremoniously, "Having a wank" (!!!) and I guess I just grew up listening to this stuff with my mates so I'm used to it but it might offend some people so I'm not even going to post it, just 'recommend' it to those not easily offended (is on YouTube)

Its an improvised (which is all they did) and very 'silly' sketch in which two 'blokes' describe getting caught masturbating by their wives etc and the RIDICULOUS excuses they come up with (which includes being surrounded by Russian spies disguised as wallpaper that have ordered him to masturbate!!) and like i said isn't for everyone (they really were taking the mickey out of blokey blokes sitting in a bar and complaining and trying to out-do each others negativity- a bit like Montt pythons four Yorkshire men- and NOTHING was taboo etc etc)

If you do check it out and don't like it you were pre-warned!!:eek:

If want to hear it its 'Derek and Clive Having a wank (full skit)'- has got to be the full one.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2013
  5. Mark

6. ElectriFix

ElectriFix Fapstronaut

7. Mark

8. aaron92

aaron92 Fapstronaut

This is so true:
    true.jpg

9. Mark

10. Mark

11. Mark

12. Pootis

Pootis Fapstronaut

Last edited: Mar 12, 2014
  13. Caveat Emptor

Caveat Emptor Distinguished Fapstronaut

One of the best tricks in the book, as demonstrated by Bryan Cranston.

[​IMG]

14. Soul Cage

Soul Cage Fapstronaut

From one of my all time favourite comedians, Billy Connelly, here is a short discourse on masturbation!
    Do enjoy.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIoMp6GK9Nc

A nice thread to start Mark :)
    Life is too serious to be taken seriously :cool:

15. digiter

digiter Fapstronaut

That is one of my favourite cat - pictures, look at it if You want to fap:
    ceiling_cat1.jpg
    Click to enlarge.

16. ColeO

ColeO Fapstronaut

Ok this one's a little sick but here it goes:

So a dad was constructing something but was out of screws, so he gave his son a dollar to get some more. His son went in front of a whore house, but couldn't read well so he walked in and went up to the man at the counter and said "Hey can I have a screw?"

"What? For you?" said the man.

"No, for my dad."

"Ok well we have blondes for $50, and redheads for $100..."

"But I only have a dollar."

"Ok then... HARRY! Grease the monkeys ass!"

Last edited: Apr 1, 2014
  17. pls_end_this

pls_end_this Fapstronaut

Reading this thread was great to lighten the mood I've been stuck in all day. Thanks for starting it.
    Thought I'd contribute with my own poor attempt at some nofap humour.

A monk, a priest and a dolphin trainer are participating in a psychological experiment organized by Dr. Philip Zimbardo.

They are all locked in a room and will not be let out for 90 days. They are told that as long as they don't masturbate they will be provided with food and water.

The door locks behind them and they start talking about strategies they used in the past to avoid masturbating.

The monk says, "I learned to use the power of meditation and haven't masturbated in 25 years."

The priest says, "I used the power of prayer with great success for over 10 years now."

The dolphin trainer laughs and says, "Hell, I don't know. I just masturbated in the bathroom before they locked us in here. But you know, we did prevent the dolphins from masturbating by just letting them all fuck each other all the time. You guys game?"

18. toughking

toughking Fapstronaut

Okay so here's one:
    There lived a king who had a very very long penis of 1000 metres. Lol. Whenever he had to visit other kingdoms along with his wife, his soldiers used to carry his penis (he did not wear pants for his problem). Once while travelling, they were crossing a railway track; half of his penis was past the track and half was still to be carried. Suddenly the soldiers noticed a train coming on the same track. They were tensed as they knew that they have no time to carry the penis past the track. But still the king was safe. His penis was not cut. Guess how? Well, one of the soldier ran towards the queen and explained the situation to her. The queen immediatly stood infront of the king and STRIPPED naked! The king got the erection at the right time and his penis was saved!!

Last edited: Mar 31, 2014
  19. chase

chase Fapstronaut

oh i know this guy, he is amazing !
    Thanks a lot for share in That amazing post :)

20. nopenofap

nopenofap Fapstronaut

I got a pretty sick one:
    Badum tsss...