1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A new fresh start

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by LastStardust8, Feb 1, 2016.

1. LastStardust8

LastStardust8 New Fapstronaut

Hello everyone,

Don't know who will read this, but I've been struggling with an addiction for the last three years. I've tried a lot of things and have had varied amounts of success. This last year especially has put me through hell in a lot of ways. One thing I think I'm missing is connection, so I thought I'd try an online community to see how this helps.

P has really messed up my life in a lot of ways, but hopefully the worst will remain in the past. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

the_grindel likes this.
  2. the_grindel

the_grindel Fapstronaut

@LastStardust8, it's very good to have you here!

This community is one of the best I've found. Here you will find support in this journey.
    All you've gotta do is go around and comment. Ask questions, answer them, and start a conversation.

You've taken the first step. Now just keep walking and you'll do great.

This post with "top tips" really helped me a lot when I started out a few months ago: http://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?threads/my-top-tips-for-leaving-pmo-behind.35201/
    If you apply even just a few of these, you'll be miles ahead of where you were when you first made this post.

All the best!

-Grindel