1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you exercise? What do you do?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by BackToManhood, Feb 3, 2016.

Do you exercise?

1. Cardio - Running

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  2. Cardio - Bicycling

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Weightlifting - Getting Swole

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  4. Weightlifting - Getting Strong

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
  5. Calisthenics / Bodyweight Training

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  6. Yoga

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  7. Crossfit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Other

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. BackToManhood

BackToManhood Fapstronaut

Hey guys, just wanted to get a feel for what most of you are into!

I love lifting (both strength and swole training), but right now I don't really have the time for it, so I'm planning to start running soon just to stay healthy.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. ALPHABat

ALPHABat Fapstronaut

I lift weights 5 days a week.

BackToManhood likes this.
  3. Never_Return_There

Never_Return_There Fapstronaut

I walk, i play basketball, i make jump excercises sometimes, but very rarely, used to run/jog the last year, but not this year. Sometimes i play volleyball and table tennis, it's not that big excercise, but still some sport and movement.
    When i go out to walk, it's usually around 10 km a day, and sometimes even more than 15.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. BuckDoe63

BuckDoe63 Fapstronaut

He trained 7 days a week; in his youth, he even broke into the gym on Sunday in order to W/O

5. BuckDoe63

BuckDoe63 Fapstronaut

I came up with a weight training session for myself.

I squat down, pick up the bar-bell, squat back up;
    lift the bar-bell to my chest; Then I hold the bar-bell strait-armed in front of me for 3 seconds, bring back to chest;
    I twist left at pelvis and hold it strait out to the left; I then do the same to the right:
    Then I do 3x strait up, and 3 arm curls:
    Then I squat putting it back down, and squat back up empty handed.
    That is one set! Then I do it all again....
    The first time is palms down, the second is palms up, the third, palms down, and so on...

Because that works out the whole body at once, I only do it 3x a week. Then I go a round on the punching bag.

6. snowowl99

snowowl99 Fapstronaut

I exercise almost every day but it's not hardcore or anything. I have a ten and twenty pound handweight that I do various things with, along with crunches, planks, jumping rope, jumping jacks. Sometimes an hour a day, sometimes less. I used to bike and walk almost everyday and want to get back to doing that.

BuckDoe63 likes this.
  7. BackToManhood

Why? Beginners, yeah, but I've seen plenty of non-beginner programs with more than 3 days per week. I was doing 5x/week before I had to quit to focus on studies. I was doing:

Monday: Legs
    Tuesday: Chest/Back
    Wednesday: Shoulders/Traps
    Thursday: Tris/bis
    Friday: Legs

8. BuckDoe63

BuckDoe63 Fapstronaut

That is awesome. Keep up the good work. I don't have the time, nor the energy to do a long workout. That is why I came up with the one I did; it works out the whole body, and take very little time. As I get healthier, I'll add more things: But for now, it will do.

9. BuckDoe63

BuckDoe63 Fapstronaut

Depends on the exercises... What your are doing works for 5 - 6 days a week. For someone like me who chooses to do compound exercises, then 3 days a week is better. Keep up the good work.

BackToManhood likes this.
  10. BackToManhood

That's true, didn't think about that.

11. fapshooter

fapshooter Fapstronaut

I lift to grow stronger. But deep inside I am a tool who only cares about aesthetics lol!

Chancey likes this.