1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My friends and I got asked "why can black people say the N word but white people can't"

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Lazarus Shuttlesworth, Jan 30, 2016.

1. Moogie

Moogie Fapstronaut

White people call other white people the n word all the time. Even I have been called the n word and I am white.

2. IGY

IGY Guest

What a load of bollards! :rolleyes:

3. Eric'sBlue

Eric'sBlue Fapstronaut

• User banned for racist comments and previous offences
    Let me answer this stupid question, since it was directed at me. It sounds like you are in need of some common sense. The media promotes blacks over all races by giving them special privilege, special advantage - immunity, in a sense. If you are to attack a black person of color in a situation of self- defense, the politically incorrect truth is that, your face will be plastered all over the news for the next 2 weeks. If it were a white person, it would not happen.
    Blacks are promoted through affirmative action laws, which go into the employment world. Political correctness (which is fraudulent and farcical) is now federal and state law.
    Did you get that?

The latest performance of Beyonce at the superbowl was yet another example of this promoting one race over the other. I believe a prominent sheriff noted the black panther salute, and protests were organized also. These poor men must be afflicted with racism.
    The simultaneous degradation of blacks is by the welfare state, entitlement, abortion, "gangsta rap" music, over-inflated incarceration, but mainly through the Democratic-plantation welfare-state, which also is responsible for the creation of the KKK.
    Take care

Last edited: Feb 10, 2016
  4. I don't think there was a problem with beyonces performance at the super bowl. Nothing wrong with paying a tribute to the "black lives matter" movement and talking about the governments slow response to hurricane Katrina. It draws attention to the largely unprosecuted killing of black men by police in America. Nothing wrong with using your platform to talk about racism and police brutality.

5. Eric'sBlue

Eric'sBlue Fapstronaut

I'd love to hear Metallica perform at a 'Bowl halftime performance! It is football, right?!!

I love Metallica, and I've loved them since I was 13. I'm 29 now ...and still have never seen them in concert! Had the chance when in middle school, but I was still a concert virgin then. ;)

6. KingRecover17

KingRecover17 Fapstronaut

Interesting discussion

7. Woo234

Woo234 Fapstronaut

White people can say it too, just only if they are a friend and not using it in a mean way.

8. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

I think racial "issues" etc are such a waste of energy, I won't say my colour because that just adds to the issue of distinguishing people by colour. I believe everyone on this earth should be called anything, and those people can also call everyone else anything.
    I believe in developing a hard skin and not taking things to heart (if words are meant maliciously).
    The saying "sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me" comes to mind.
    Why can't the same principle be applied to the N word (both variations)?
    I will tell you...
    Because humans are thick as shit.

Humans hold grudges against one another, even if they didn't experience any hardship from the original source of the grudge.

And humans are too stupid to see past colour, to find we are all the same species.

Now I understand there are many blacks and whites who are totally fine with eachother but there's still this unnecessary divide of the majority.
    I always use this example for reflection.
    Everyone hated everything about Germany during the time of the Nazi's...now pretty much everyone is totally happy with Germany, because justice was served. That was only like 80 odd years ago.
    Slavery was abolished/made illegal in 1833 yet most whites and blacks still hate eachother.

It's sad. Because we will never become a greater species if we waste energy caring about the N word so much as well as the rest of the racial shaaaait.

Anyway that's my rant complete.

ShotDunyun likes this.
  9. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

Precisely.
    It's all a load of shaaait.

ShotDunyun likes this.
  10. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

Why was this guy banned? I read through his post 3 times and couldn't see what was racist.
    He was explaining the political side of race.
    I smell some unjust abuse of moderator power mmmmhmmm

ShotDunyun likes this.
  11. Yeah I didn't get why he was banned either tbh. Some girl on here pm'd me apologizing and saying she reported him for what he said. I told her I dint find anything he said racist.. I guess she ignored me.

ShotDunyun and Star Lord like this.
  12. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

There really needs to be a leash on some of the mods in that case. Clearly the mod responsible didn't even investigate, instead just insta-banned with no clear reason.
    Something fishy going on here, I bet this girl has VIP status with one of the mods.
    Corruption everywhere, even here.

13. KingRecover17

What he had said was completely incorrect on so many levels man

14. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

Quote the text he wrote and show me, because I honestly can't see it.

15. WalkingForward

WalkingForward Fapstronaut

:eek:

Did a black guy riverdance on your head and piss on you at 4.48 am on Christmas Eve?

16. KingRecover17

Like I said he said completely incorrect and I can debunk his whole argument especially about the media promoting blacks over all of the races, which isn't true at all because the media promotes whites over all of the races, everytime you turn the TV, all you see is white and whites in superior positions. The media always demonizes black people by showing negative stereotypes, so him to say that is incorrect and we don't have special benefits because we are black the system of Racism White Supremacy hates black people and must always disfranchise us and why would the same people who took away our name, language, culture and God and enslaved us and still are today. Turn around give us benefits over them?? That makes to sense so and white people have certain privillage and benefits because of the color of their skin, the whole system of Racism White Supremacy is design to help white people and to get a leg up over people of color, so white people are the ones in power they control the wealth and resoures so they control everything!

17. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

Basically you are just saying the complete opposite to Eric's post but unlike Eric, the way you typed this is very, dare I say it, racist, I must say.
    Eric was from a 3rd person perspective but you are stating this from more 1st person, clearly you dislike whites.

I can't take you seriously now, sorry.
    I'm disappointed.
    You shouldn't waste your care for this silliness. If you were colour blind to white and black, would you care so much? Would you even know the difference? Think about that for a minute.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2016
  18. KingRecover17

Even his intention for writing that post from was really from a third person perspective what he said was still completely wrong and calling me a racist is just name calling and please understand I don't hate white people because there are some good white people out here. Also hating white people isn't going to solve anything and is a waste of energy, but all I'm doing is pointing out all of the wrongs he had said in his post and making it clear to people that what he said is not the reality we are dealing with. That's all man.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2016
  19. Owari

Owari Fapstronaut

As this appears to be a sensitive debate, my disclaimer is that this is my opinion and is in no way 100% true.

In my opinion, I think that the use of the 'n' word particularly in a casual sense is racist in itself because only people of a certain color or race are allowed to say it. How is that much different from a water fountain being white-only, or the run-down school that is black only? To me it's still segregation, just in a passive sense.

20. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

This is also false.

This happens to whites as well. It's called criminal activity worthy of news broadcasting.

"We" and "us" in the same sentence as "racism white supremacy hates black people" clearly shows you say this from an emotional stand point not an observational standpoint, so there's no denying it, you are being slightly racist here as you are generalising whites in 3 words. However I don't take offence as I'm race neutral. I only point it out incase others are offended.

This is the one part I agree with, apart from the last 4 words. Imported black slaves did lose their culture, language and name yes, not their god because you can retain your God in your thoughts. But it's false to say this happens today.

I can sum this up with one name, Obama. Love him or hate him. He is black and is the president of the most powerful country on earth. He's just one example of black/coloured people who are in positions of power. So again your wrong to say whites control everything.

*Sigh* I know when you read this, you will likely be close minded and still reject it all. Maybe your life isn't what you want it to be and so you blame the state/system, because of your ethnicity I dunno. Where I come from, whites are in the exact same position, doing drugs, doing crime.. It's all down to the economy of an area, and the ratio of black/white people in each area. If you have a majority black community, there will be a greater % of crimes committed by blacks. And when it's switched around whites would be the majority %.

Anyway, I'm finished ranting on this thread. It's going to be an endless circle otherwise.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2016