1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey everyone

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Reaperm8, Feb 23, 2016.

1. Reaperm8

Reaperm8 Fapstronaut

Hey everyone, I'm really excited to finally to be a part of the nofap community. I've tried rebooting on my own before and failed a lot. I was honestly at the point of just giving up on fighting this addiction and then I remembered this subreddit called nofap and I felt it was time to finally connect with people who are struggling like I am. I'm honestly scared I'm just gonna relapse again...but I think I'm gonna commit to finally rebooting. If you have any advice or encouragement you'd like to give it would be more than welcome. I hope we can all help pull each other up and become better than we were.

kaylee time, JTT and FreedomIsHere like this.
  2. FreedomIsHere

FreedomIsHere Fapstronaut

Welcome @Reaperm8 aboard! Glad to have you here and there's lots of help for you!

I recommend you join our group on NoFap called Heirs of the Sun. We have a very supportive and great community full of serious rebooters. We have some tools in place, such as an emergency chat that runs 24/7 that is in place to help prevent relapses. Also feel free to message me if you need any help or support, I'm here to help!

I believe you can do this, you just have to be committed and use the tools in place that can help you succeed!

Shepherd Cleric FreedomIsHere, In Honour of Operation Fallen Soul

JTT likes this.
  3. JTT

JTT Fapstronaut

Welcome Reaperm8. This is a safe place to be to share your struggle with PMO cause we are all struggling with the same thing. Hang in there buddy. Help is here. We all need to work at it. All the best in your Journey.

JTT GraveLord
    In honour of Operation fallen soldiers.

FreedomIsHere likes this.
  4. Reaperm8

Reaperm8 Fapstronaut

Thanks @JTT and @FreedomIsHere for the warm welcome. I will most definitely check out Heirs of the Sun as well. So far I am really liking this site and the community on it, it's really great. I was also wondering if anyone could tell me about where would be a good place to do a daily kind of journal about my progress and if something like that has helped you guys succeed before. (I know there's a journal section I just don't know if a daily thing is OK there)

FreedomIsHere and Ostrich12 like this.
  5. FreedomIsHere

FreedomIsHere Fapstronaut

Yes, posting in the journal is a great place and posting daily is acceptable and in fact encouraged. Post everyday if you want to!

Shepherd Cleric FreedomIsHere, In Honour of Operation Fallen Soul