1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New to NoFap

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by improvement90, Feb 24, 2016.

1. improvement90

improvement90 Fapstronaut

Hello,

I would like to introduce myself to the community. I have heard and saw great things about this community through youtube. I hope I can achieve my goals of a clear mind with kicking some bad habits I have maintained throughout my life. Also would love to hear other people's struggles and their ways of coping with it. I really hope this is great step towards self improvement and a life free of darkness. Please suggest any good challenges for beginners or literature I can use to help stop PMO and control my temper.

Regards,
    Improvement90

FreedomIsHere likes this.
  2. FreedomIsHere

FreedomIsHere Fapstronaut

Welcome @improvement90 to the forums! You're in a good place to overcome your addiction!

I recommend a few things like cold showers, exercise, reading books, going outside to get fresh air. These are a few tips that can help you in overcoming PMO addiction. As for temper, I find when you don't PMO overtime you can control your temper better. You don't get as angry, but it depends. I'd try deep breathing and practicing meditation for a few minutes a day.

If you need any support or anything feel free to message me, or join our group on NoFap called Heirs of the Sun. We have a great community full of serious rebooters, lots of support and help when needed.

You can do this, you have to want this! You have the ability to overcome this, use the tools at your disposal and make the best out of your journey!

Shepherd Cleric FreedomIsHere, In Honour of Operation Fallen Soul

3. improvement90

improvement90 Fapstronaut

Thank you FreedomIsHere I really appreciate the support and welcome. Sharing helps these problems ten folds. I'll joing your group. Best of luck!