1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Long-distance Relationship

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by DeckhandDan98, Feb 29, 2016.

1. DeckhandDan98

DeckhandDan98 Fapstronaut

Hey, guys. I'm currently in a long distance relationship and having a hard time with it today. I really just miss her badly. Wondering if anyone can help me out with how to make something like this work or how to get over missing her so much. Any help would be much appreciated.

2. xjbert1423

xjbert1423 Fapstronaut

3. Jungler

Jungler Fapstronaut

If you're really into meeting her, go catch a plane/boat soon as possible. I broke up a long distant relationship with a girl after 2 years of never meeting her as it was only virtual without any physical contact.. soo basically, get a move on! ;)

4. DeckhandDan98

Well, I met her at a music festival not quite 2 months ago. It would take about 7 hours for me to get to her. Planning to go see her fairly soon, but I just want to keep the fire going while I'm not with her in person.

5. skylar_legit

skylar_legit Fapstronaut

i have been in one and it sucks..! cant help you man...sorry.

6. Heffe

Heffe Guest

I'm currently in a long distance relationship. It's difficult at times, but the great thing about living in the 21st century is that we have tools like Skype, and text messaging. Call her. Text her. Video date with her. Maybe you could do some research about local flower shops and send her some flowers from where you're living. Being lonely is natural but it allows time for both you and her to develop into more independent humans that are more self aware. Think about her often and tell her exactly what you're feeling.

Heffe :)

7. DeckhandDan98

Thanks man. That helps a lot. I have more hope now than I did when I posted this, so that's good! But I'll definitely use your advice

Heffe likes this.