1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Completed my 1 month today!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by coolguyla, Feb 29, 2016.

1. coolguyla

coolguyla Fapstronaut

Hey guys!

I am so excited to be a part of this forum. Its inspiring to read all the success stories members share on the forum.

Today I completed 30 days of hard mode NoFap challenge. I want to thank all the members over here for their helpful advice. I may not have posted much on the forum but I used to visit the forum everyday and read success stories of members.

Even since quitting PMO I focused my energy on working out and reading books. In the month of Feb alone I lost 8 lbs which is incredible since I have been waiting to lose weight for a long time!

Also after I quit PMO, I noticed I had more energy to do other things, I dont get easily tired and also have a good control on my diet now.

I am super excited since it feels like life is falling in place now. My next goal is to reach 60 days (i.e. 30 more days) without any resets. Can't wait to share my success story when I reach that goal!

Thanks once again to all the forum members for helping out newbies like me in this nofap journey! :)

2. Napav

Napav Fapstronaut

Congrats!
    Can you post some of the benefits you are seeing?? That ll be more inspiring.

coolguyla likes this.
  3. Harvey Specter

Harvey Specter New Fapstronaut

4. cud

cud Fapstronaut

YOu definitely see the first results, which is awesome! Keep going we are also looking forward to hear your story!

coolguyla likes this.
  5. skylar_legit

skylar_legit Fapstronaut

great job man...keep it up..! : )

coolguyla likes this.
  6. ad_nex

ad_nex Fapstronaut

Congrats Brother..Keep going ahead..

coolguyla likes this.
  7. coolguyla

coolguyla Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot guys!

@Napav
    Each day that I don't PMO it really feels good.
    I am in a good mood everyday than I used to be when I PMOed. I can focus better on my work which has worked really well for me. Also the feeling of not watching P as each day passes by is great.
    I am really hoping that I can quit that habit of watching P forever! That would be a big achievement for me! :)