1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Mostly Positive Developments

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by NF4, Mar 6, 2016.

1. NF4

NF4 Fapstronaut

Today is a full three months of never masturbating to orgasm. I am pleased with this. I have edged about ten times, especially when I wake up with an erection, which the last number of mornings has been a regular occurrence. Morning wood makes me feel healthy, but I am not disciplining myself to say no to thrusting into the bed/mattress/covers. I have come close to orgasming, but have thankfully stopped plenty ahead of time. Masturbating via thrusting into the mattress is my problem at the moment. I would like to not masturbate at all, whether with my hand or by any other method, which certainly leads to an ungenuine dopamine release and also the concomitant fantasies, which are not based in reality. Anyway, I thank God that I have come a long way in the past three months. Thank you nofap community for this inspiration.

black_coyote, skylar_legit and Jmb like this.
  2. skylar_legit

skylar_legit Fapstronaut

i get morningwood everyday! im on day 91 btw and morning wood is soooo irritating!
    i have to get up and walk a little to get rid of it and go back to bed. i did'ntknow morni.g wood means im healthy :) , im happy about that.