1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Other things you do when you dont Fap/facebook/9gag

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by WannaStop, Mar 5, 2016.

1. WannaStop

WannaStop Fapstronaut

Hi fappers! OR so I say Fapstronauts :)

What other things do you do when you dont PMO, facebook, 9gag...
    Because seriuously 9gag and facebook is boring. it drains my time. makes me distracted and is a trigger for P.. because you see sexy girls and etc..

I seriosuly cannot share anything to the people I want to impress because I just fap ,and have to concentrate on exercising my back because I have lower back pain and cant sleep. I cant rest my mind..

2. Thechosenone

Thechosenone Fapstronaut

Workout. Talk to women. Read. Watch an inspiring video or movie. Talk to friends. Fix yourself - groom, shower, eat good.

3. Mr. Sir

Mr. Sir Fapstronaut

Read.

The only computer I keep is a laptop. When I find myself screwing around too much, ie. Netflix binges, back and forth from YouTube to Facebook, I close my laptop put it in my truck, and grab three books I'm trying to finish. Once the books are open, I can read for hours. It's just a matter of getting started.

Try this for only a week. Make a serious effort to read a few books and you'll see your attention span grow exponentially. But read multiple books at a time or different varieties. I juggle self improvement, history, and fiction.

Sometimes when I don't want to read, I'll grab my headphones and just sit and listen to classical music. I like the really powerful pieces. I'll close my eyes and visualize the music. I also get orchestra soundtracks from movies. The Star Wars VII soundtrack is AMAZING!