1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Calling all Star Wars fans..

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Damon, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Damon

Damon Guest

I would be interested to know if there are any fellow Star Wars fans here that also practice NoFap?

I have been a fan for many years, it would be good to chat.

http://www.planetskywalker.com
    [​IMG]

2. darthstilio

darthstilio Fapstronaut

Big fan here man, username might have given it away, on day 6, this time.

3. Damon

Damon Guest

Hello and welcome to the Dark Side. Nice to hear from you

4. darthstilio

darthstilio Fapstronaut

Thanks man its funny when i was a kid, '75 here also in the Star Wars sweet spot, i used to be all about the Jedi, i mean i was Luke, my bother was Han. Then as i got older started reading some of the books etc. I really am more of a Dark Side kind of guy, and i don't see that as a bad thing, the Sith Code just speaks more to me.

5. Damon

Damon Guest

I am the same, I prefer the Dark Side, I have a Stormtrooper costume and a TIE Fighhter costume lol

6. darthstilio

darthstilio Fapstronaut

That's cool i have thought about joining the 501st but haven't got around to it yet. If i ever do i am leaning to Imperial Guard, or some kind of Imperial officer.

7. Damon

Damon Guest

I am a member of the UK Garrison and 501st Legion, it is good fun. They are very strict on costume clearance so get advice from their forums before spending money

8. darthstilio

darthstilio Fapstronaut

OK I had to laugh when I checked in here this morning does the following compute?
    - We are on a web forum.
    - Where a lot of people have social interaction issues.
    - Everyone is a recovering chronic PMO'er
    - There are only two people who like Star Wars?

(I don't mean to offend this is how my sense of humor works, and laughing helps me make it through the day PMO free)

Damon likes this.