1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I have a child

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by MFCSteele, Mar 27, 2016.

1. MFCSteele

MFCSteele Fapstronaut

So, I'm a dad now. Friday morning at 0933. My little boy. Crazy.

2. Limp Biscuits

Limp Biscuits Fapstronaut

Name him "Noah Fapstein" after this website.

Amukadi8 likes this.
  3. Golgo 13

Golgo 13 Fapstronaut

congrats i guess?
    personally i would never want a child. too much work, and my fast going lifestyle means a kid is out of question.

How did u end up having this kid?

4. Ikindaknew

Ikindaknew Fapstronaut

Congrats m8!

5. Wow, congrats, man! That's great! :)

MFCSteele likes this.
  6. Congrats man!

Accident probably.

Golgo 13 likes this.
  7. Geez, could we be any LESS supportive of someone having a kid?

Seriously, dude, awesome news. I hope you and your newly beginning family have loads of great memories together! Children are a blessing to the world, and parenthood is a very selfless and daunting task to take on. For that I commend you and your lady.

MFCSteele and theGECK like this.
  8. theGECK

theGECK Fapstronaut

Congratulations! Kids can be so much fun! I'm guessing that this your first?

MFCSteele and TakingTheSteps like this.
  9. Congrats!! Now you got another major reason why you need to beat this addiction.

10. Kangaroo

Kangaroo Guest

Yup. It is crazy.

I've been a "Dad" for four years now and it is a trip. The up's and downs are a wild ride, and I would never trade them in for anything. I've always loved my wife ("Mama"), but I've never known love stronger than the love for my own child. You'll all learn tons about life from each other.

Congratulations! You've just joined an awesome and respectable club—"Parent".

11. MFCSteele

MFCSteele Fapstronaut

This is our first. It's pretty crazy that this tiny human was inside mom just a few days ago.

12. Kangaroo

Kangaroo Guest

I meant to put "Daddy".

The quotes are because that is what he calls me. "Daddy".

I'm sure you're viewing life in a whole new way. Hold on for the ride! It's a trip.

13. MFCSteele

MFCSteele Fapstronaut

^^you had to go there! Lol!
    A few of my friends from work, who with all love i call basement virgins, call them f#@k trophies.
    I have never felt this way before. I would hear a kid cry in a restaurant and get super ticked off but hearing this guy squeak when he's upset breaks my heart. Not to sound like a hippy but why do we ever have problems as a species if we all feel this way towards our kids? (I know evil exsists im just saying )