1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Any anime fans here??

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Cool Joey, Mar 26, 2016.

Code Geass or Death Note -which one is better and why?

1. Death note

7 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. Code Geass

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  1. Cool Joey

Cool Joey Fapstronaut

There has been a lot of discussion on Code Geass and Death Note-as to which one is better.I have watched both of them and I feel that Code Geass is better than Death note.It is because death note somewhat loses it's plot after the death of L whereas code geass maintains the suspense throughout. What is your opinion people? ?

2. Oh... L dies? Well, thanks for spoilers...

F my life, why did I click this tread lol...

3. Cool Joey

Cool Joey Fapstronaut

LOL:-D :-D Sorry :-D

4. DBug

DBug Fapstronaut

I read all of deathnote... years ago... I remember nothing xD

Cool Joey likes this.
  5. Golgo 13

Golgo 13 Fapstronaut

Best animes are Golgo 13 and Berserk

Cool Joey likes this.
  6. Kennen

Kennen Fapstronaut

I love code geass..

in fact I hate mecha genre..
    But Code Geass is an exception :)

Cool Joey likes this.
  7. theGECK

theGECK Fapstronaut

I haven't seen Code Geas, but I feel confident saying that Puella Magi Madoka Magica is better than both of them.

Cool Joey likes this.
  8. iLoveHer

iLoveHer Fapstronaut

I laughed so hard XD

Cool Joey likes this.
  9. Kennen

Kennen Fapstronaut

I'll watch this ..

10. Knight Solaire

Knight Solaire Fapstronaut

I beleive Death Note is better simply because compared to Code Geass's extreme sexual content that is completely unneeded, Death Note only has two possibly triggering scenes.

Fan service in anime is a P-Sub guys. Sexual nudity in anime is downright hentai. Don't give into the rationalization. Use commonsensemedia.org and IMDb for reference to avoid such things. Rebooters should avoid them IMO

Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
    iLoveHer and DBug like this.
  11. JohnOldman

JohnOldman New Fapstronaut

Yeeeah, they are impossibly good!

Cool Joey likes this.
  12. i don't know anything about Code Geass. But Death Note is one of finest animes ever created. The plot is riveting, the soundtrack is modern with the heavy metal but also dramatic and timeless with the orchestral pieces. The voice acting for both English and Japanese are outstanding. The animation is beautiful. And, perhaps most importantly, it's original, meaning it stands alone in terms of plotline, presentation, and overall mood.

13. Knight Solaire

Knight Solaire Fapstronaut

I would love to share my list of trigger free or low amounts of possible triggers anime if anyone is interested. I have a whole year of experiences and sampling to show for it.

14. Cool Joey

Cool Joey Fapstronaut

Yep.I agree. Death note is an epic anime.If you liked Death note, I'm pretty sure you will also like Code Geass.Give it a try.

15. Cool Joey

Cool Joey Fapstronaut

Yeah, I agree. There are quite a few scenes in Code Geass which can trigger rebooters but I think you can skip them immediately, because they are hardly there for a few seconds. Even then , if you're not confident that you can skip the scenes, it is better to avoid this one.

16. Death note all the way!I was immediately hooked when L showed up.It's the music,the plot,the characters and the idea of being a god that decides whether one should live or die,is why I prefer death note.I could re-watch the series again right from the start and get the same feeling.The only thing I didn't like about the anime is after a certain person dies after episode 25.The anime just starts to feel worn out to me.I just couldn't get into code Geass for some reason.I might give another shot in the future.

Cool Joey likes this.
  17. Phantom04

Phantom04 Fapstronaut

Haven't seen code geass but death note was great, I even went and watched the live movies.