1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Woman : Just a Body or a real human?

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by alvinsurya, Mar 30, 2016.

1. alvinsurya

alvinsurya Fapstronaut

I'm Alvin 17 years old from Indonesia. I come here because of my lack sexual control. Everyone loves sex, so do I. I can't figure it out how my brain works, especially about sex. Almost everyday, I always masturbates once a day. I know that many article says that masturbation is harmless and good for our body, but I really don't think so. After a few days of everyday fapping, I started to realize addiction. I think if I'm not doing to stop, I'm gonna be prisoned by my addiction of masturbation. So, that's why I came here, yes!, to stop my addiction.

This thought that tease me that masturbation isn't a real sex. My mind says that masturbation is an expression of egoism, since it didn't involve opposite sex to do it - actually sex is a deeper connection through heart and souls between two individual humans. Masturbation see a woman just through her body; ass, boobs, etc. It didn't see a woman as human that has heart and soul. I knew this but it's really difficult to handle that sexual boost.

Yeah, I thinks that's the end of my introduction that tells my reason about going to this forum. NB : sorry for my bad english.

2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome Alvin, I'm glad you're here.

3. alvinsurya

alvinsurya Fapstronaut

Thanks Septimus, I hope you can get rid of the things you want as well. I've checked your thread - it's a nice thread btw, you tell your story every single day - nice job!