1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

hello hello...

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by phil87, Apr 4, 2016.

1. phil87

phil87 Fapstronaut

hi, my profil name tells you already my age, 28,
    turning twenty nine this summer, and I have
    PMO trouble for at least the last 10 years (counting and writing the number down
    gives me right a kick in my belly)!
    I've tried since several things to quiet, without succes...
    Especially the last 2 years (I began a PMO dairy to overview my
    habits) I had some ups and downs, but in the End without the enduring succes!

My Goal is therefore very clear: I want to get PMO-free...forever, not for a week, pr a month!
    But I already know the whole thing is not that easy, and joining this communiy is my way to aknowledge, my problem is perhaps to well settled in my daily life that I can handle it all by myself!

Perhaps one last thing: As you probably noticed, the english language is not my mother tongue but I'll try to express myself properly (and not to complicated) so you come along with me!

Last but not least I want to thank all the guys behind this community. For offering me (us) this great opportunity, to really get a whole new grip on this nasty P thing!thanx

All Married likes this.
  2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome! Keep coming back!

3. phil87

phil87 Fapstronaut

Thanks Septimus! Actually I spent already a lot of time reading other threads. And it sounds perhaps odd, but for the beginning i feel it is so much more helpful just to read! And there is luckily so much to read, so many voices to listen to, that I think the urge to write something myself will rise perhaps later on!

aka711 likes this.