1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by MasterBaiter910, Apr 10, 2016.

1. MasterBaiter910

MasterBaiter910 Fapstronaut

Over 182 hours since I last masterbated. I feel good about it, but honestly have not made much good use of the freed-up time as I tend to have a somewhat lathargic disposition.

Jogay likes this.
  2. traveller22

traveller22 Fapstronaut

Hi there. Congrats on the PMO clean time. Find something you love & get cracking. Sooner or later that will become a positive habit. We resist change generally, but it can happen. How are your exercise levels, diet, sleep? Look at those & address.

Make some changes & see the results. Adapt. Try again...

All the best & see you around here.

T22.

3. MasterBaiter910

Diet and exercise are a regular part of my life still. Sleep not so much due to my entire life being in a state of transition at the moment. I plan to take up 1000 piece puzzles eventually.

4. MasterBaiter910

I would not say it is so much of an issue of whether or not I have a set schedule, but rather the degree of difficulty I often experience in falling asleep. When it is absolutely imperative to fall asleep within a reasonable set hour, I am forced to implement sleep aids which I have been doing since my deployment back in October 2009. Since I have separated from the Active Army, I have not implemented the use of sleep aids and as a result thereof not been able to fall asleep until midnight or later.