1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

If someone swapped bodies with you how would they perceive you?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Golgo 13, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Golgo 13

Golgo 13 Fapstronaut

Title says it all. If someone woke up as you how do you think they would think of your body, life, situation?

Edit: This is purely hypothetical. Just an interesting topic I thought of try not to take it seriously. :cool:

Last edited: Apr 5, 2016
  2. RealLifeGamer

RealLifeGamer Fapstronaut

It doesn´t matter what others think about you, no matter if they are inside your body our in their own. If they like you and your life - great, if they don´t then it´s their bad luck.

I don´t mean to offend you, but you have to realize that your time, even every minute is worth a lot. Don´t use your time for philosophical questions (you can if you enjoy philosophizing of course) and make the fullest of every day .

Golgo 13 likes this.
  3. They probably would like it more than their own life, which I find sad. Because most people always feels that grass is greener on the other side.

4. Dizzy Lotus

Dizzy Lotus Fapstronaut

For you, that might be true. For me, it definitely isn't.
    I love playing with these kinds of ideas, I really enjoy some thought experiments. Also, I think some experiments can definitely be very motivating. Of course, not everyone enjoys it as much as I do, though, and gets as much out of it [​IMG]

5. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

Often when I'm walking past people or cycling, I will imagine seeing myself go past them in their view. I don't know if this is usual but I think of my life from 2nd person perspective a lot sometimes.

6. Dizzy Lotus

Dizzy Lotus Fapstronaut

This reminded me of something. For a really long time, I had that in the 3rd person: I kept fantasising my entire life was live-streamed. I even imagined certain people watching certain things... that probably sounds as wrong as it is. I even imagined people discussing my life, like I actually had multiple people watching. Pretty crazy... I don't actually know when and why I stopped doing that, but it's probably a good thing.

Star Lord likes this.
  7. CountryDude

CountryDude Fapstronaut

They wouldn't like my sore back or my man boobs.

They would feel lonely and doomed.

They would like my house and car.

They probably wouldn't be too impressed with my job.

They would find my sex life ubsurd.

8. wanabefree

wanabefree Fapstronaut

That person inside my body might think:

"What the hell has this guy been doing all this time?!? Been born with these attributes and not living even close to his potential :eek: Not only that but getting so caught up in things that don't even matter. Well...too bad for him but I will use his mind and body for my own benefit..hehe"

Maybe..:D

Lazarus Shuttlesworth likes this.
  9. Rikarwb

Rikarwb Fapstronaut

They would think something like this

"I'm thankful for his intelligence ... but he is wierd"

That's it :D

wanabefree likes this.