1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

MY body wants to reproduce... But my environment wont do

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Gladiatori, Apr 10, 2016.

1. Gladiatori

Gladiatori Fapstronaut

Hi... I need some help. On the one hand I get insatiably horny.. especially for an ex. On the other, I know this is the worst terrible crap hole to meet women.

I'm also messed up now too. I want to put my energy into other stuff. I know logically, that I should be forgetting about women for some time. IN fact I want to not be involved with a single Toronto woman. They have all messed me up. My goal is to pursue my ambitions/work and move.

I've done 30 days no m.o but I crack around there... The only thing I can think is that I go to a prostitute once a month, rather than start mo every day...

If possible I would like to kill my lust. Seriously. I want a good woman and a family, but Its not possible... Women just make me go insane. I think I will have to find the way to keep a distance always.

Maybe this is how guys become Gay. I feel like there is no point to invest into emotional closeness with a woman... Gash...

2. Ikindaknew

Ikindaknew Fapstronaut

Dude, there is millions of peeps in Toronto. I fail to see why you say that all ladies in Toronto are nuts.

But to deal with your situation, sometimes I think we are "wired" like dogs looking as sniffing all crotches. We are wired to reproduce after all.

I have no real solution for you, except this one: some anti depressants are libido killers. I'm not saying you are depressed or anything. But what those meds do is to "even" your mood. If you some that has the side effect to kill your libido, you might be going thru this easier. Probably not the best idea in the world, but better than a swift kick in the nuts with a frozen boot:confused:

There is also what is called "chemical castration", but its stronger meds and its given to either sex offenders or sex addicts that suffer of their addiction.

http://nymag.com/scienceofus/2015/12/what-its-like-to-be-chemically-castrated.html

3. AlmostRuined

AlmostRuined Fapstronaut

You HAVE to get past 30 days with no O! That's probably when you're getting your strongest withdraw urges. Grit your teeth and heal bud!

Gladiatori likes this.
  4. Golgo 13

Golgo 13 Fapstronaut

Find a foreign girl dude. Girls from other countries overseas are loyal as hell. When I was at a university I had this Asian girl man she was so cute and loyal to death but I messed it up because I only wanted sex. Regret it to this day.

Foreign girls won't leave you and if they fall for you they will stick by you.

American girls should only be for FWB, causal sex; lol I would never wife an American born female.

In terms of long-term relationships....
    Foreign women = platinum/gold
    American women = some cheaply made, rusty ass copper

Edit: No offense to american girls

Last edited: Apr 11, 2016
    Earl Sweatshirt and Gladiatori like this.
  5. anon8991

anon8991 New Fapstronaut

I think you're making some very extremely broad generalisations here. Surely not ALL foreign women are platinum/gold nor are all American women "cheaply made".

Leanne likes this.
  6. Golgo 13

Golgo 13 Fapstronaut

You're right I was being a little harsh, but the american feminist culture is more of a "guy hop" mentality vs other overseas cultures. An american girl is more likely to cheat then a foreign girl. Sure not all american girls are like that but I bet you I could convince an american housewife to sleep with me easier than I could convince an Vietnamese, Myanmar, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Eastern girl etc. to sleep with me.

And I have no excuse, if I was married (not ganna happen LOL) and a hot girl came up to me I would cheat on my wife with no shame haha. Thats the american way

Not tryna start a gender war here.

7. Gladiatori

Gladiatori Fapstronaut

@Golgo 13 Definitely true. I have experienced this myself. If they are born here the "guy hop culture" is promoted by media, magazines, college and P. I think the fundamental difference is that in the west women don't need men as much for all the stuff we've been doing for 999999999 years. I won't be talking about this 2 much on this forum, but I can tell you got experience on this.

I think for me... It's in the deep psyche. Something buried and I have to uncover why I have this desire for the... promiscuous cocky player type females. I bet its simple. Must be wired from a young age! yep =). If i seen these girls in media and IRL as desirable types, then my sex drive could be easily hijacked to turn me into a rabid sex starved dog! Then the solution must be my own control. I don't know what to do, but I never been attracted to easy aggressive, masculine types. But on the same time I want the sex.

Solution= NO MO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    When I get massive horny... after 30 days??? See the paradox. This is Y i am considering a monthly prostitute. Its a lesser evil! I know its bad... but fuck man. I workout I martial art I do construction. I eat clean. My sex drive gets way out of hand... I cant control it much loinger than 30 days... Its like the energy spills out of me... and i start fights with people and arguments and etc.

8. Gladiatori

Gladiatori Fapstronaut

@Ikindaknew I am completely against medication... In my experience alcohol is superior to pharmaceuticals! Of course its bad as well, but it doesn't mush your brain as badly, and recovery time is short and 100%. Trust me Drug business is big business. If we want right health, then the ingredients are all on Earth for us.

I've been in Toronto for 29 years. I know how it is here. That is reason enough for me to know. I Look like Georges St. Pierre and had to have female repellant on me in college to keep them away. Sufficient?

It's total standard sex culture.... Pump and dump, then go find another to hump. Disgusting. Degenerate... Filth... Stds... Unwanted babies.. abortion. Hmmm.

9. Ikindaknew

Ikindaknew Fapstronaut

Ok, gotcha. Didn't know that of Toronto, but I assume its the big city nights phenomenon.

You need to find the hidden gem, not the big shiny show-off one.

Any plans to get out of town? work, etc? I know that I moved out of big cities years ago because of work and I prefer the redneckish life, the modest and unasuming..but where is people, there is boozing and night life. Funny thing is...people from small places are digging big city girls big time. They find them beautiful and well dressed, sexy and all. They look at the surface. They don't want to hear that some of those (not all ladies) are high maintenance...

There is also endless amounts of single males going it to "score" and dump like you say. I never did that. Probably because I'm no GSP, and had very limited success with women.

But I stuck to my guns and found a nice, gentle and loving wife. Actually, she 's too low maintenance, I have to help her treat herself more!

Gladiatori likes this.
  10. Gladiatori

Gladiatori Fapstronaut

@Ikindaknew yeah actually dude. I want to move out of the city in the next year. I have to get a car and my finances together. I got messed up n I am with my mom for a while. Its pretty much hellhouse. I am just there for sleeping/eating now. All my moneys went away... so i gotta start from 0. But I have a lot of construction skill. SO i'll be ok. Im outta this city ASAP. Just keep busy n work n stuff. Social life might be like shit... but w/e Ill figure it out.

Good for you. I Never done pump n dump but It has happened to me enough times. Feels like crap. Really shit. N the messed up thing is that girls are doin it all the time..... It's quite disgraceful.
    I'll never do that to a girl. I'm a lot more sanguine in my sexuality, I gotta know the girl at least 3-4 weeks.... and that is pushin it too. Every time I rush it before It felt wrong...

I dont know. This summer whats gonna happen. But it's possible I could go either way. I still dont know my self all that well when it comes to how I am with women relationships. =). I am happy for u married n stuff that is great!! Good women are so precious =)>

11. MikeSolo

MikeSolo Guest

If someone would come to me in mental anguish about life, I would not address there problem until they have/are doing these things:
    1. Are COMPLETELY sober.
    2. Are eating right.
    3. Are exercising.
    4. Have a job/are in school.
    Give me 100 days of that and we'll talk. P.s. You talk about a reboot as if it's an accomplishment, hate to burst your bubble but if you don't beat of for thirty days just to get some quick benefits your not doing yourself ANY good. Nut up and go sober for life.

12. Gladiatori

Gladiatori Fapstronaut

@MikeSolo get lost. Ur high horse is lame... with rusted flanks and a broken spine.

I don't want to talk to someone like you. I am not trying to qualify for your race.

Golgo 13 likes this.
  13. AlmostRuined

AlmostRuined Fapstronaut

You don't understand addiction my friend. You don't need prerequisites to kill this addiction. These things you listed will follow not precede. I'm proof.

Gladiatori likes this.
  14. msmahamed

msmahamed Fapstronaut

On the NoFap angle looking at your streak you seem to be doing well. But in the aspect of inter-gender relationships, you sound like your shit's pretty fucked rn. I'd recommend The Red Pill subreddit, it'll get your head right about women and all. But I warn you, the pill is bitter, but the sooner you accept it - the sooner in control you'll be of yourself, your emotions, and your reality.

https://www.reddit.com/r/theredpill

Gladiatori likes this.
  15. Gladiatori

Gladiatori Fapstronaut

@msmahamed Yea... I been swallowing it slowly.

16. MikeSolo

MikeSolo Guest

I'm not your friend.

17. MikeSolo

MikeSolo Guest

Fuck you.

18. AlmostRuined

AlmostRuined Fapstronaut

Obviously

19. Gladiatori

Gladiatori Fapstronaut

@MikeSolo Thanks for showing your true colors. Reported.