1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A new start!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Mr.Anka, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Mr.Anka

Mr.Anka Fapstronaut

I have left the nofap forum for 2 months because of I thought i am exaggerating pmo addiction but i was wrong about my addiction and life going worse and worse. I do not know exactly what I am going to do with this problem. Because every time when i say to myself i am gonna finish this time, at the end i am doing the same mistake. I have no self esteem after pmo. But still I have hope and one day it will disappear and i am gonna be again myself.

hungarianpmowarrior likes this.
  2. You can do it, too.
    Another good site helped me: feedtherightwolf.org

3. MNinerZERO

MNinerZERO Fapstronaut

You really have to go hardmode if you want to succeed. I relapsed multiple times before because I didn't take it seriously Don't even entertain the idea that you can do this on your own....temptations are very powerful and the moment you turn your back on support is the moment you fall....

4. sandz2016

sandz2016 Fapstronaut

Last season I was having a terrible season with batting in cricket. If you don't know the sport just pretend I was having a terrible season hitting the ball in baseball. I was just missing everything and kinda just wanted to stop for the season. But my twin, said something very simple. In his every I was over thinking everything. So, all he said was the following 'sometimes you need to just hit it'.

huh, that makes sense. Sometimes, all you have to do is just hit it.

now this is probably not very useful in terms of advice but it might help you when you think about relapsing.

Sometimes you have just got to stop masturbating.

good luck!

5. yeprussell

yeprussell Fapstronaut

Exact same position! Keep it up; one day at a time!

6. Mr.Anka

Mr.Anka Fapstronaut

Thanks for all your advices friends.