1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What did you get your mom for Mother's Day?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Lazarus Shuttlesworth, May 7, 2016.

1. I'm planning on taking her out to eat at one of her favorite restaurants. My Dad doesn't like spending money on going out to eat (despite the fact that he can afford it), so I'm taking her out.

2. IGY

IGY Guest

That's nice. I took my mum out for dinner yesterday.

But perhaps you don't realise that Mother's Day in North America is held at different times of the year. We had Mothering Sunday a couple of months ago in England. In Spain, they had it back in December. So, you may not get much response!

Lazarus Shuttlesworth likes this.
  3. I'm taking my mama out for lunch and shopping tomorrow. She's going to Disneyland soon with all her sisters and she needs some new shoes for the trip.

Lazarus Shuttlesworth likes this.
  4. xjbert1423

xjbert1423 Fapstronaut

Never really do anything for my mom, besides say happy mothers day. Feel like shit about it....i dont know but i really want to do something better this time around. Have no money. Dont know what to do...

5. You say your a rapper, why not make a song for her? Like a small poem or just write it down on paper and give it to her. I think she'd enjoy that.

Last edited: May 8, 2016
  6. xjbert1423

xjbert1423 Fapstronaut

Thats actually a good ass idea. Thanks man

TakingTheSteps likes this.
  7. She would super love that!! I was taking guitar lessons one year, and I performed "Best Day" by Taylor Swift for my mom, and we both cried. lol it was really special, even though I wasn't very good at it yet.