1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

127 days but worried

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Danielson28, May 19, 2016.

1. Danielson28

Danielson28 Fapstronaut

So I'm 127 days in and I feel awesome but I have concerns, I have not done anything with a women ie sex kissing cuddling nothing since I started this journey, I am about to hook up with this girl I have met online at the end of this month, we are booking a hotel so it's obvious what is going to happen, I am really concerned I am not going to maintain my erection, this is the whole reason of starting this because I suffered from serious pied. What if this happens again why am I doubting that after 127 days I am still not better? Please advice would be real appreciated on this.

2. Ben Jamin'

Ben Jamin' Fapstronaut

I am too young to know about this from experience, but from what I read here you should be fine.
    Nice job on 127 days!

3. GrizzlyBear

GrizzlyBear Fapstronaut

It's completely logical to be concerned, my advice is to try your best not to think about it as hard as that may be.
    And if you can, try to prolong the "date" as much as possible, talk for a while, have a few drinks and just try to enjoy yourself.
    If you have trouble performing, don't panic or get angry at yourself. Make sure you do not relapse, that's the most important thing because you've made good progress and should be proud of yourself.

Get out of your head :) and good luck man!

namtoober and rave756 like this.
  4. zadvanceppa

zadvanceppa Fapstronaut

If you have been without PMO for 127 days, I really think you will do fine. If anything you may psych yourself out. If you 2 really hit it off, hold back and let it build. Hope your date is good!

rave756 likes this.
  5. Dude what the hell are you worrying about? Just ask.yourself what's the worst thing that can happen? You Dont maintain an erection and maybe this girl says adios. Sure it'd be a bummer but it's not something that's gonna destroy you or kill you. You'll deal with it and move on. My point is you're worrying over things that probably won't happen and you're worrying over what another person might think of you as a consequence of what might happen. Thats living in the future and not in a good way. There's nothing you can do from where you are, you can only cross that bridge when you get to it. All you're doing is scaring yourself and ruining the now. If you wanna think about how this will go why not imagine it going brilliantly. Worrying about what might be is not only a waste of time but its also detrimental to your health and happiness. Have the courage to let go completely and allow things to unfold without you're trying to control them.

n2kv, namtoober, Lawyer and 5 others like this.
  6. Ten

Ten Guest

7. Andyst343

Andyst343 Fapstronaut

Well said, loved that wise words.

8. Danielson28

Danielson28 Fapstronaut

Thanks for the kind words everyone, appreciated.

9. Fungry4Success

Fungry4Success Fapstronaut

"Whether you think you can or you can't, either way, you're right" 127 days is something to cheer about mate, congrats.
    Set your mind right and go give that p**sy it's medicine.

Bosonman likes this.
  10. Lawyer

Lawyer Fapstronaut

Just in case, you can pop a mild performance enhancer so that u feel confident.

11. Calvinklein

Calvinklein Fapstronaut

Dude you are doing awesome. Keep up the good work. Now you need to understand that you may or may not get a prolonged erection. This is because erection and ejaculation is affected by mainly two things: pied or pe or de and nervousness or confidence. I wish you very best for the big night but if you cant achieve it dont feel sad. Coz its not something that you can improve just like that. It comes with experience. You have your whole life ahead of you. And just for side tips i have read somewhere that more that thinking of something else conc on sex and your breathing. But do confirm what works. Goodluck

12. Islanders190

Islanders190 Fapstronaut

Hope all is going well on the 127 day journey curious about an update on how's it going with you and the girl

13. Dubby25

Dubby25 Fapstronaut

You got it man!!! You can do it brother! Way to work to such a great milestone already dude! Keep on keepin on man!