1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 36 -How to cure Depression-Anxiety.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Kazzy, May 30, 2016.

1. Kazzy

Kazzy Fapstronaut

Hi everyone.

Last time i posted here my thread was shifted to another section. So this time i'm making sure its above day 30.

Im NOT a Psychologist. Im just a guy like you trying to help people by my own experiences.

Since many of us have been gone or going through depression and anxiety i've come up with a solution. (May work for many of us guys PMO-ing for 10 years+) When we PMO our testosterone goes up for a little while maybe an hour with a kick of dopamine so we feel no anxiety or depression, It feels like we have let go of the stress that was bothering us. We feel no pressure. But that is just the Short case scenario. In reality after a day or two it drops even further than it was before. This makes us feel like shit and want to PMO even more contributing to a further decrease in our hormonal levels. As we all know depression and anxiety come from low T and high Cortisol(the Pressure hormone promoting PMO) the only way to over come depression and anxiety is to go on a NoFap journey and let your T rise naturally.

This is my personal experience the chemical imbalances in my body were giving me symptoms of depression and anxiety. I could not talk to girls, my self-esteem was down the drain. This is the first ever i've gone through day 36 of No PMO-ing ever after puberty. I feel great. I feel extremely confident and ballsy. I just want to talk to girls. Becoming an adrenaline Junkie. All though the recovery will not stabilize after the 3rd month. I plead you all to At least try this for once in your life. People who relapse after day 4-5 please ; If i can do it you can too! Try this out as i believe the only cure of depression and anxiety is no PMO-ing. P makes you feel like shit day after day. Its time you take YOUR life in YOUR hands.

I may not be the Strongest.
    I may not be the Fastest.
    But i'll be damned if im not trying my Hardest.

Good Luck!

2. Magetrip

Magetrip Fapstronaut

Thanks for the kind words man!

3. ronkumar

ronkumar Fapstronaut

awesome bro.....jst go through it...

sgnture444 likes this.
  4. ryno

ryno Fapstronaut

Hi @Kazzy - reading your post really helped me out. I've been on meds for anxiety-depression for the last 6 months and im starting to wonder if my PMO habit was the cause all along. Im on the 90 day reboot journey right now to see if I can finally gain my confidence and self esteem back.

Kazzy likes this.
  5. Kman20

Kman20 Fapstronaut

Very motivating great post man!

6. Resetter

Resetter Guest

Appreciate it. Thanks.

7. Kazzy

Kazzy Fapstronaut

Im glad if i helped you in anyway! Stay strong, and yes i can let you know if u keep a strong will and go on this journey, you will surely see positive changes! Best of luck man.

8. allrounder18x

allrounder18x Fapstronaut

I also believe that Anxiety and Depression are due to PMO and unnatural way of releasing semen.

9. Sleeping_Beauty

Sleeping_Beauty Fapstronaut

Thank you, this is inspiring. Gotta beat depression and anxiety!!! This gives me more confidence that I am working in a good direction

PotentLife likes this.
  10. shushil anand

shushil anand Fapstronaut

11. Ocean Man

Ocean Man Fapstronaut

Just the words that I needed. Thanks mate!
    I hope everyone here can accomplish their goal. Sometimes is so tough, so hard to stop ourselves from falling.
    It even seems pointless as we can fill the walls of our rooms with the numbers of time we relapsed. But exactly that's the reason that we have to ask ourselves "Why do we fall?". And the answer, " To pick ourselves back up again".

Thanks mate for your truly inspiring words, and I hope we can all make it!

Sleeping_Beauty likes this.
  12. allrounder18x

I am having a bad time dealing with depression and anxiety so far its about 34 days PMO and still no sign of recovery , I just pray to God to forgive my sins and give me health.

13. Sleeping_Beauty

Sleeping_Beauty Fapstronaut

I had a friend who recovered from depressive and anxious symptoms (he was never diagnosed, but he probably could have been) after two months of nofap. It takes time. Some people recover more slowly than others. Don't loose faith and keep praying and pushing on :)

14. allrounder18x

Yea I have faith in God that no matter how ugly and bigger your sin is it can't be bigger than his mercy. Hopefully he will cure me soon.