1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Rubbing eyes till orgasm?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by thatoneguy123, May 24, 2016.

1. thatoneguy123

thatoneguy123 Fapstronaut

So yesterday my eyes got super itchy and I rubbed the hell out of them and I felt strange feeling down there but no Orgasm did I just have a relapse or a mini relapse?

2. Jungler

Jungler Fapstronaut

Wait what?!

There's no such thing as 'rubbing your eyes till orgasm', it's quite weird to be honest. Could be a coincidence that you felt a strange tingling sensation under your belt or whatever might have occured the moment you were rubbing your eyes. So no, you have not relapsed in any way possible. Rub your eyes all you want, but don't you dare rub your one-eyed snake.

3. No you didn't relapse, it was probably just a coincidence, unless you are made different from the rest of us and have erogenous material in your eyes lol.

4. thatoneguy123

thatoneguy123 Fapstronaut

That always happens when I rub my eyes too hard but this time I think it caused a relapse or maybe a mini relapse..I havnt pmoed in 10 months is this gonna mess up my progress? Relapsing in the first 1-10 weeks ruins a lot of of progress but what about 10 months?

5. It's not unheard of. Some people can O from different places of body. I'm sure you have heard that females can O from stimulating only nipples? This is same concept. Some people can do it by feet massage. Some people can O when somebody bites their ear, whispers in it, etc. I personally get the feeling down there when I rub my navel. I never used that to O from it alone tho, I just used it to enhance the feeling combined with stimulation down there too. But I'm sure I could O just from navel alone if I would try hard enough. I might also be able to O from somebody licking my eyeball. Rubbing with my own hands would not be enough tho. Different people have different erogenous zones and differently wired brain. Nothing weird about it really.

@thatoneguy123 No, this is not a relapse. I see relapse as an intentional MO or PMO, depending what you are trying to stay away from. This is more like an accident judging by how it sounds you describing this. All tho if you keep using this method intentionally to basically M and/or O hands free then yes, I would consider it a relapse back into M / MO. You don't need to touch down there to M and MO. There are many ways how to stimulate yourself to O. There are many way how to M.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2016
  6. overclocked

overclocked Fapstronaut

Sounds weird. But whatever it is keep your hands away from your eyes! Rubbing one's eyes is very harmful.

7. StewartSays

StewartSays Fapstronaut

8. Silver™

Silver™ Fapstronaut

What the hell is even the title and the description?

StewartSays likes this.
  9. cafenebula

cafenebula Fapstronaut

this is probably pleasurable to you because you're massaging the muscles in your eyes that have been working hard, or you're stimulating glands that secrete oils which will in turn keep your eyes from drying out, leading to increased comfort. i highly doubt your eyes are an erogenous zone, but i can imagine if your body is relaxed enough as it is during the lead-up to an orgasm while rubbing your eyes, then your brain might connect the two sensations and make you feel that kind of pleasure. *shrug*

10. nomo

nomo Fapstronaut

Stop confusing your balls with your eyes and it won't happen again.

JustinX likes this.
  11. StewartSays

StewartSays Fapstronaut

12. The brain decides where the erogenous zone is. And because for each of us the brain is slightly different those things can vary.