1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

1 YEAR OF HARD MODE ABSTINENCE TODAY! 365 DAYS REPORT. YEEEEAAAAHH !!!!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Never_Return_There, May 1, 2016.

1. Yugae

Yugae Fapstronaut

AMAZING ! Congratulations !!! :D :D :D

For wet dreams, see the link in my signature below for how to stop them. I do have other resources on this if you want :)

So for you can looking at real women trigger your mind ? For me it's fine as long as you go ahead after and try to seduce them if they look appealing and the situation is good. Or you go, or you don't go, but if you don't, you shouldn't look anymore or this will put you in a position of a voyeur (like in P).

Never_Return_There likes this.
  2. Peak Performance

Peak Performance New Fapstronaut

Wow Man. Congrats. Exceptional commitment. I am a newbie. Starting with a week challenge.

3. Never_Return_There

Never_Return_There Fapstronaut

Yes, you have a good reasoning, go and do this, and don't look back. And this is one of the things i wanted to make people see and realize that it's really possible to make it to a full year and beyond, and as i have seen, it really works and inspires people, and they believe it is possible, and start enduring more. Which is great.

Yeah ! You can make it much further, stay strong.

Buddhabro and FURPY like this.
  4. Never_Return_There

Thank you, i think i have seen your guide on how to stop wet dreams, i think it was about meditation, if i am not wrong ?
    I have found out that if you eat or drink something before bed, they are much more likely to happen, especially if it's a food that has much carbohydrates.
    Yeah, thanks. Start with a week now, and go on with bigger achievements like month or 2 months and so on, you can do it, just keep saying no to PMO.

5. docker

docker Fapstronaut

That's correct. Someone must avoid sleep with full belly and spicy food.

6. Yugae

Yugae Fapstronaut

Yes, mainly about this. Food and drink affect wet dreams if you don't meditate enough for your needs. If you do, and if you fully feel your emotions during the day, I really don't think they can trigger a wet dream because the food energy is used in better ways.
    By the way, this book shows other methods : http://lipn.univ-paris13.fr/~ducham..._Winn]_Taoist_Secrets_of_Love(BookFi.org).pdf
    (Warning, it may contain triggers)
    (Page 234 for wet dreams, 269 in the PDF)

7. tyobes7

tyobes7 Fapstronaut

Congratulations for all that you have done, your words is inspiring and encouraging

8. Never_Return_There

14 months already !!! Feels great !

im_alive likes this.
  9. iHappy

iHappy Guest

@Never_Return_There Congratulations :) this is a well written report.
    I'll bump it so other people can see it.

As for the beard and hair growth, I also think it's a myth. It might improve it a little but most people are having excessive expectations.

10. FURPY

FURPY Fapstronaut

Good show Never return there!....very good indeed! You are doing a fine service!
    We need to see this from you so we can push on. Thank you for your post and good luck to you....I like the scripture as well.

11. Dziki007

Dziki007 Fapstronaut

Good job man, one year is big thing, stay clean and strong

12. Thanks for your tips

13. Never_Return_There

Yeah, i consider writing another post specially with tips and tactics and motivational stuff for people to read and understand, so they don't get lost in PMO. By the way, today i make 16 months free, this is a year and 4 months.

14. Never_Return_There

Thank you ! It's good for me to know that it was helpful. ;D

15. NoToePick

NoToePick Fapstronaut

Way to go Mr. Mallard!! Always looking for fapstronauts like you to model my reboot after. Please keep posting to this forum so we can continue to learn from your success.

16. Michael Lynch

Michael Lynch Fapstronaut

17. Encouraging to hear your story! Great job! Never again, right!

18. Never_Return_There

Yeah, nice to hear this. I will keep posting. Mallards can't fap, can they ? :D

Of course !! Never again.