1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Interracial Relationships

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by BlackKnight, May 30, 2016.

1. wildwood

wildwood Fapstronaut

I am a Puerto Rican female and my boyfriend is white, different cultures mixing and uniting brings new culture. We come from very different backgrounds but we can show each other so many different things. I love my boyfriend for who he is not his culture. Human beings have been mixing since they came to be. I enjoy teaching him my customs and learning his. Love is love. Stay strong!

New Life Mantra 333 likes this.
  2. Islanders190

Islanders190 Fapstronaut

Lol a few guys here said they don't like black women

3. Islanders190

Islanders190 Fapstronaut

race and religion should not come between two people who like each other but unfortunately it does. which ends up making the relationship forbidden and oftentimes becomes forbidden love. I was absolutely in love with a Muslim girl 3 years ago but because of her religion we couldn't be together. she liked me just as much as I liked her. I was beyond depressed and I think about her to this day still. what pissed me off even more was her older brother was engaged to a Spanish girl. but she said Muslim girls are different there parents are,very strict on them especially dating outside of race. then there was a another muslin girl I was messing around with about a year later and should have learned my lesson from the first girl because this girl upped and left me because of her religion just like the other one