1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Quick & Easy way to stop Fantasizing.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Jungler, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Jungler

Jungler Fapstronaut

Found out by myself this very helpful technique to stop yourself from fantasizing and get on with life like nothing happened. I'll tell you that this has helped me the past few days as it is a recent discovery and will also help you too before you feel extremly aroused by any unwanted sexy images in your head.

I introduce you to Fast Blinking. The name says it all really, it's nothing fancy or special and it is simple as it sounds.
    Give it a try right now while you're reading this like really fast rapid nonstop blinking for about 15-20 seconds. You'll notice that you can't think of anything whilst blinking at maximum speed, not even a cat with a ribbon on its head. So the next time you find yourself struggling with fantasizing about some hot girl you saw across the street, give it ago. I doesn't cost you anything and you're able to do it wherever you want to.. Just don't do it infront of people, it looks like you're on cocaine.

Jungler.

FX-05, Aaayron, VexedCoffee and 2 others like this.
  2. Islanders190

Islanders190 Fapstronaut

Haha yea ima try that and if people are around I'm going to act like there's something in my eye . Great tip curious to try it out

3. yousuff

yousuff Fapstronaut

Thanks,Man. I will try it.

4. VexedCoffee

VexedCoffee Fapstronaut

5. TheIdealMan

TheIdealMan Fapstronaut

Actually seems to work!

6. Aaayron

Aaayron Fapstronaut

Hopefully it works for a while since my fantasies get vivid af whenever I get to the slightly longer streaks. It's a slight disadvantage of M'ing to fantasies instead of P for a majority of my life, my imagination has gotten strong as hell :p