1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Missing my gf .. Relation lasted for almost 7 years

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Shazy, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Shazy

Shazy Fapstronaut

M really missing my gf, our relation lasted almost for 7 long years. Full of passionate love. We r not together since last 3 years.we never broke. She is happily married & having a baby too. We r still in talking talks as normal friends. But I really miss her a lot. I never met such person again in my life . I miss the relation which we use to hold. It was pure love. I got married & divorced also within 2-3 months. & now I feel wish I had taken a chance to marry my gf .. I really miss her alot

2. yousuff

yousuff Fapstronaut

Just let her know that you miss her so immensely. Man, don't live in the regret of letting her go. Talk to her if she agrees to come back. If she doesn't want to come back then accept it the way it is.

3. Shazy

Shazy Fapstronaut

Thanks Yousuff, but she is happily married with a baby girl.. She is damn cute baby.. I cannot disturb her life coz of my feelings.. I miss her I could say that to her. But I'll try to keep it to myself till I can. She loved me lot. I have never received that kind of love from any person till date. & that is what I miss the most. Wish I could tell her every time how much I love her ..

MsPants and yousuff like this.
  4. vulture175

vulture175 Fapstronaut

this is sad. this is so sad. your story depress me. What happened? you said you two never broke.
    "Get into a relationship is hard, Get out of it is harder". Somehow I hate myself for being too emotional because i'm afraid to get hurt. That's why i'm never close to any girl. always keep distance. That's why i've never had a gf, and i never will. emotion is my weakness.

Shazy likes this.
  5. yousuff

yousuff Fapstronaut

Now you realized how much she loved you. If I were you I will let her know my feelings, no matter how happily she lives, otherwise it keeps me killing every second of my life. I would advise, let her know your feelings and let her know that you're not expecting she would come back. End of story.

Now work for your life. We don't know what is coming in our way.

I let my all crushes know my excitement after leaving the university anonymously , I want them to feel better because keeping the secret killed me everyday. Now I feel better that they atleast know someone liked them, someone felt so much better to see them.

Shazy likes this.
  6. TheIdealMan

TheIdealMan Fapstronaut

When in love, your mind becomes like a tunnel with only one suitable girl at the other end. However, truly, there are many girls avaliable for you, if you would only get to know other people. Break down those tunnel walls and increase your scope to the full 360°.

7. Shazy

Shazy Fapstronaut

Time was not in favour, when she got married .. We were of same age but with different religion .. Unfortunately my career was on the initial stage.. It was really difficult to step into such big decision without solid grounds. I really love her.. Sometimes I feel I can accept her with her baby too .. I love her so much .. I just wish I get her back ..

8. Shazy

Shazy Fapstronaut

Thanks mate ..
    I got no option then to turn 360°

9. GSarosi

GSarosi Guest

Married with kids? Geez. Uhhh... let it go already. You owe this to yourself. This is so absurd. Have some self respect. There are tons of other women out there. Women is a part of the journey and not the journey itself.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2016