1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

47 days on hard mode

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Low, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Low

Low Fapstronaut

i cannot believe i have made it to day 47 on hard mode, so much has happened in my life for the better in these past 47 days i got a job, started to eat right exercising everyday and since last month i have lost over 20 lbs. i no longer have really bad social anxiety anymore im still shy but im learning how to deal with it. I really never though i would ever make it this far but i have and im going to try my best to never go back to the life style i was living before.

2. Kman20

Kman20 Fapstronaut

Good for you man, reading this made me smile day 19 here and going strong! Reading your success story is inspiring thank you

Low likes this.
  3. Nathan1

Nathan1 Fapstronaut

Well done mate. Glad to hear you have been experiencing positive outcomes in your life.

Low likes this.
  4. Sleeping_Beauty

Sleeping_Beauty Fapstronaut

Congratulations!! It is inspiring to read your story, thank you :)

5. immanuel.iitd

immanuel.iitd Fapstronaut

6. Low

Low Fapstronaut

I'm back to day one sadly reading my post it's a real wake up call that I have to get my shit together and do this at all costs

slingshot likes this.
  7. slingshot

slingshot Fapstronaut

Keep strong, @Low. Can't even count how many times I've had to restart. It takes a lot of work. You're on the right path!

Low likes this.
  8. DannyCool

DannyCool Fapstronaut

You won't go back now you know to much. This set back will strengthen your resolve.

Low likes this.
  9. Oneness

Oneness Fapstronaut

You got this mannnnnnnnnn!

Low likes this.
  10. It only gets better from here, stay strong

Low likes this.