1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

⅓ of British women only wear their two favourite bras on rotation!

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by IGY, Jun 20, 2016.

1. IGY

IGY Guest

"Let’s not get started about the agonies of bra shopping but, long story short, finding a bra that both fits and looks nice only happens once or twice in a lifetime, right? Apparently this isn’t even an exaggeration, as according to a survey of 2,000 women conducted by Queen, Rigby & Peller, three in 10 admitted to wearing the same two pieces of underwear for more than ten years. More than half of these women admitted that they have drawers full of brand new underwear which they’ve never worn, and don’t expect to, while a third of women said they frequently discard a bra immediately after purchase once they’ve got home and discovered it doesn’t fit properly."

"A huge 70% of women would rather wear an old grey bra which feels like a second skin than an expensive new purchase which turns out to be uncomfortable - but alas; the average woman finds only 27% of her lingerie wardrobe comfortable, and a quarter of those polled don’t have a single bra which is 100% comfy all of the time. This may all sound quite doom and gloom, but take a glance at your underwear drawer. Exactly. Is your bra-drobe in a similar state?" https://uk.style.yahoo.com/a-third-of-british-women-are-wearing-two-bras-on-115549539.html

2. Toby1111

Toby1111 New Fapstronaut

Is it really true??

3. himmelstoss

himmelstoss Fapstronaut

I can't read an article about British women without thinking of Vicki pollard

Ted123 and NoBrainer like this.
  4. IGY

IGY Guest

Who is Vicki pollard? I have never heard of her.

5. himmelstoss

himmelstoss Fapstronaut

6. IGY

IGY Guest

Hmm, not a typical British woman.

7. Brandon2001

Brandon2001 Fapstronaut

Am I the only one that finds this weird?

8. IGY

IGY Guest

No, IT IS WEIRD for sure, but kind of gross too. Imagine if we recycled just two pairs of underpants! Shock/horror! :oops:

9. Brandon2001

Brandon2001 Fapstronaut

Another reason to go commando lol

10. IGY

IGY Guest

lol, but don't you find that the rougher material stimulates your penis Brandon? :oops:

11. VexedCoffee

VexedCoffee Fapstronaut

Edit:
    Underpants =/= Bra. Ewww. And I am pretty sure most women hand wash between rotations.
    I don't think you understand how tough it is to find a good fitting bra and how expensive it can get. There's a whole subreddit for that https://www.reddit.com/r/abrathatfits

Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
  12. Rav70

Rav70 Fapstronaut

Pretty normal. I have many bras but only 2 I like to wear. Bras are a bitch to wear. Hard to find one that is in your size, fits comfy but isn't ugly. How it looks under clothes... Being a woman is tough sometimes.
    Wear one a few days... Sniff it and wash if needed. Haha!!!

13. IGY

IGY Guest

Eww!

14. WalkingForward

WalkingForward Fapstronaut

At least they don't piss and poop with their boobs. So bras are probably more equivalent to shirts when it comes to dirtiness.

15. IGY

IGY Guest

Not at all. FYI: A bra is an item of underwear. It is worn tight against the skin and absorbs sweat.

16. himmelstoss

himmelstoss Fapstronaut

Bet old bras smell like sour milk

17. VexedCoffee

VexedCoffee Fapstronaut

Last time I checked men sweat more than women, so I don't expect you to understand that wearing them in rotation is no big deal for us

Last edited: Jun 25, 2016