1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Kindness Challenge***

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by BushidoWarrior, Nov 17, 2015.

1. nofapper94

nofapper94 Fapstronaut

Thank you so much. I was considering doing it again today but there's no way now.

BushidoWarrior likes this.
  2. BushidoWarrior

BushidoWarrior Fapstronaut

1. @L Coroneos ~ OH MY GOD! Well done! Such an epic effort! Keep going and never surrender; you've come too far. Dream, believe, achieve.
    2. @FailureIsNotAnOptionAgain ~ You begin again in this moment, stronger than before. There are no mistakes, only lessons. Get ready for Round Two. See your success, for it is going to be YOURS. 3...2...1...COMMENCE!

3. L Coroneos

L Coroneos Fapstronaut

Thankyou, my friend. I like the premise of your "kindness challenge" -- I try to get out there and help by posting in newbies' journals and developing stronger relations with my fellow Fapstronauts. Once I get to 90 days I'll really start to pick up on this and might join you in posting on News Feeds; the more clean time you have, the better an example you can set for others.

But thanks again, today is a very special day for me and you made it all the better with a simple piece of encouragement. Right back at you buddy! :D

Edit: And you're right over there in Melbourne! I'm in Albany, WA. On ya mate! By the way, did you stop posting in your journal for any specific reason?

Last edited: Jun 23, 2016
  4. BushidoWarrior

Thanks for the kind words. Yeah, I lost the creative spark to keep posting in my journal. I keep a handwritten journal though, although it's much more basic.

5. BushidoWarrior

@shekhar ~ Just go through them. Surf them. Do not let them control you. You have a choice: act on them or don't. There is no good reason to opt for the former. You are more than the fleeting impulses in your brain. YOU ARE A FAPSTRONAUT!
    @mb@sci ~ You've got this! Keep going and be unstoppable! The struggle you are in today is building the strength for tomorrow.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2016
    Deleted Account likes this.
  6. L Coroneos

L Coroneos Fapstronaut

Yeah, so do I. Sometimes that can be even MORE helpful than NoFap journals as you are not afraid to list your darkest thoughts. Thanks for the support, and keep helping others the way you are doing. I'm sure we'll cross paths again some time.

7. BushidoWarrior

1. @hisoka4 ~ SUPERB! Well done! You are on the path to greatness!
    2. @FailureIsNotAnOptionAgain ~ THAT'S THE WAY! Keep at it and let nothing stop you. Be like the Terminator. YOU ARE A BEAST!

8. BushidoWarrior

1. @Dubby25 ~ RIDE THE URGES OUT. They have no control over you. You only act on them if you choose to. You call the shots. You are in charge. You are so much more than the fleeting impulses in your brain. Show those cravings who's boss!
    2. @Sanct1f13d ~ Begin again in this moment. You are stronger than ever. The cause is right and the time is now. You are a fapstronaut. Now, time to show the world what you are made of. BEGIN!

Dubby25 likes this.
  9. Dubby25

Dubby25 Fapstronaut

Thanks as always brother. Needing and appreciate the support and positive reinforcement and encouragement! Thanks as always truly and deeply bro!

10. BushidoWarrior

1. @LunatiXii ~ This moment is your moment. This time is your time. Today is the first day of the rest of your life. You will be free from the shackles of PMO addiction. Will it be easy? No. But it is worth it! ONWARD!
    2. @ThatOneGuy56 ~ Begin again in this moment. Remember, there are no mistakes: only lessons. What do you have control over right now? Your intentions. Set your intentions now to have the best reboot ever and achieve all your nofap goals. YOU WILL WIN THIS!

11. BushidoWarrior

1. @Kristen ~ Begin again in this moment. What defines us is how we rise after defeat. Remember, you did not fail: you found a way which does not work. You are stronger for it, and this time around you will reach further heights of success you never thought possible. Dream, believe, achieve!
    2. @BlackKnight ~ Begin again. You are a new, improved you. Remember: you are working towards your Ideal Self, one day at a time. Never stop striving for your success and never stop believing in yourself. If you do that, you can move mountains. 3...2...1...GO!!!
    3. @dronan ~ The struggle is worth it friend. Will it be easy? No. But will it be worth it in the end? HELL YEAH. You can do this. You have our support and solidarity the whole way. NoFap is a strong community. United we stand, divided we fall.

dronan likes this.
  12. BushidoWarrior

1. @oooo ~ You are in Beast Mode now. Use it to accomplish things you never thought possible. Dream, believe, achieve. Who are you? YOU ARE A FAPSTRONAUT!
    2. @CanQuit ~ The moments and hours after a relapse are crucial. You need to override the natural impulse to beat yourself up and be hard on yourself. Speak to yourself the same way you'd speak to your best friend if they relapsed. Then pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and KEEP MOVING FORWARD. You will conquer this addiction as long as you believe in your own greatness. I promise you that.

CanQuit likes this.
  13. BushidoWarrior

1. @BobS ~ You are progressing towards becoming your Ideal Self, one day at a time. Never stop striving, and always remember why you started. YOU CAN DO IT!
    2. @Larry ~ I'm so happy for you. Keep going! Be unbeatable!
    3. @BlackKnight ~ Every moment is a chance to begin again. Try and replace self-judgement with self-compassion. There's no point kicking yourself into the dirt.

Deleted Account likes this.
  14. BushidoWarrior

1. @Lord of Cinders Gwyn ~ Be as kind to yourself as you can. There's no point being hard on yourself. Everybody relapses; we're all human. And believe me: it is frustrating. Extremely frustrating. But see the moments after your relapse as an opportunity to deal with it in the best possible way. Be the change you want to see.
    2. @Mr.Hope ~ Mr. Hope, well done! That is a heck of an achievement!

Mr.Hope likes this.
  15. BushidoWarrior

@hisoka4 ~ It probably is. Try and accept the feelings as best you can. They will pass eventually, and you will return to stable energy levels. It's a sign that you are doing the right thing. We all must go through periods of discomfort to carry our reboots to success.

16. Mr.Hope

Mr.Hope Fapstronaut

@BushidoWarrior ~ Thanks buddy :)

17. BushidoWarrior

@FURPY ~ Congratulations on getting to Day 22! Savour those benefits. They are the result of your hard work and commitment. You've earned them. And let nothing stop you as you continue on your path to greatness. Achieve!

FURPY likes this.
  18. BushidoWarrior

@Redfield ~ And you WILL. You've come to the right place! Everybody here helps each other. It's not an easy fight, but you will be so glad you stuck it out when you start to notice all the positive changes in your life. Here's to victory!

19. BushidoWarrior

@Earl Sweatshirt ~ Be as strong as you can. And try your best to not to be too hard on yourself (yes, easier said than done, I know). Nothing hits harder than life sometimes. It's what you do when you get knocked down for the count that defines you. So rise, dust yourself off, and continue moving forward. There's a war to win.

youngweef and Earl Sweatshirt like this.
  20. BushidoWarrior

@JohnnyPA ~ Welcome to NoFap. You will find a very supportive community here. We are by your side every step of the way. The Rebooting process is not easy, but it is WORTH IT. You've made the right choice.