1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

General questions by a newbie

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Dsprt2stp, Jul 2, 2016.

1. Dsprt2stp

Dsprt2stp Fapstronaut

I've been here a few weeks and still haven't figured some things out. I'm older and not very tech savvy.
    • How can I donate if I don't have PayPal.?
    • How can I quote snippets of other's posts in my own?
    • I only visit this site on my phone. Is the desktop version easier to navigate? I am trying desperately to stay off the desktop except for very limited purposes.
    Any help I can get with this would be great.

2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome! I'm glad you are here.

I use the desktop, so I can't say how it is to use the phone version. I hope someone who uses the phone version can answer your "how to" questions.

Keep coming back!

3. Calvinklein

Calvinklein Fapstronaut

It works fine for me in my phone. Its not an expensive model too so should be good. I am not sure about your other questions though.

4. Ted Martin

Ted Martin Fapstronaut

If you hit the reply link next to someone's post it will quote that person inside html code markup (QUOTE = and then /QUOTE). You can delete part of that quoted text if you only want a snippet of that person's post that you want to respond too. I use the desktop version as the mobile version isn't nearly as friendly. I'm not sure what their donation options are. Paypal might be their only option?

Welcome aboard!

5. Dsprt2stp

Dsprt2stp Fapstronaut

Thanks for your input. I guess I'll get a PayPal account.