1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

all this shooting, killing, and hatred all around us... #BlackLivesMatter

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Lazarus Shuttlesworth, Jul 8, 2016.

1. TacoKing

TacoKing Fapstronaut

[​IMG]

slingshot and Themadfapper like this.
  2. KingRecover17

KingRecover17 Fapstronaut

Obama is in a tokenless power position. He is told what to do by the White Supremacist. One right I don't have is the right not to be racially profiled by these race soldiers and White Supremacy is based off of mistreating black people.

3. KingRecover17

Now your deflecting by saying that I don't know what it means, when I clearly do. So you that way you won't have to talk about it. So let's not deflect let's deal with the issue at hand.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
  4. TacoKing

TacoKing Fapstronaut

White supremacy is the belief that white people are superior than black people. This is followed by harsh discrimination of black people.
    And, like I said before, prejudice towards blacks is pretty minuscule these days. If you went up to tons of people in the streets and asked them if they think white people are superior, of course non of them are going to say they agree.
    I don't think you fathom that you're viewpoint is not the minority here.
    Also, I'd like to know who this white supremacist is that is supposedly controlling Obama?

5. KingRecover17

That's what I said white supremacy is so you agree with me then.

6. TacoKing

TacoKing Fapstronaut

But the examples of white supremacy you gave Don't match this definition of white supremacy. And I don't agree with the fact that white supremacy is rooted in society. White supremacy is only present among a small minority of far right wing people.

Also who is the white supremacist controlling Obama?

7. KingRecover17

Which examples I gave which were incorrect and I don't know which white supremacist is controlling him. But regardless who's controlling him. He has zero power still and white supremacy is a global system don't think that just a small number of white people practice it.

8. All lives will matter when black lives matter.. When black lives are VALUED equally as white lives are, then yes that statement will be true.

9. KingRecover17

Exactly

10. TacoKing

TacoKing Fapstronaut

This mysterious white man controlling Obama sounds made up.

And as for an example, you said the cops who killed the Castille and Sterling were white supremacists. According to our established definition, they would have to believe they were superior to black people, which they didn't. They didn't kill those people just because they thought "oh I want to go kill a black guy today because I hate black people".

11. KingRecover17

Let me give you a full definition of Racism White Supremacy to make it even more clear.

Here is the definition of Racism White Supremacy according to Dr. Francis Cress Welsing, who was a black behavioral scientist, psychiatrist, author and lecturer.

"Racism (White Supremacy) is the local and global power system and dynamic, structured and maintained by persons who classify themselves as white, whether consciously or subconsciously determined, which consists of patterns of perception, logic, symbol formation, thought, speech, action and emotional response, as conducted simultaneously in all areas of people activity (economics, education, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex and war), for the ultimate purpose of white genetic survival and to prevent white genetic annihilation on planet Earth - a planet upon which the vast majority of people are classified as nonwhite (black, brown, red and yellow) by white skinned people, and all of the nonwhite people are genetically dominant (in terms of skin coloration) compared to the genetic recessive white skin people".

Francis Cress Welsing MD

The system of Racism (White Supremacy) utililizes deceit and violence (inclusive of chemical warfare, biological warfare and psychological warfare), indeed Any Means Necessary, to achieve its ultimate goal objective of white genetic survival and to prevent white genetic annihilation on planet Earth.
    In the existing system of Racism (White Supremacy) when the term is undefined and poorly understood there is general confusion and chaos on the part of the victims of that system (local, national and global). It then becomes impossible for the victims of racism (White Supremacy) to effectively counter the global system of Racism (White Supremacy).

The African enslavement, imperialism, cololnialism, neo-colonialism, fascism, etc., are all dimensions and aspects of Racism (White Supremacy).

12. KingRecover17

Everybody here who's looking at this thread watch the video above ^^^
    She is goes even deeper than what I have said in this thread, which only scratches the surface on White Supremacy.

13. TacoKing

TacoKing Fapstronaut

Sure I guess I sort of agree with this, but the question still remains, how were the cops white supremacists? It doesn't match with this definition either!

14. KingRecover17

These cops are white supremacists because of the way they had killed them, which was a execution and their past history of targeting black males . A good cop would have investigated the scene first before any shooting. Also because these cops are in a position of power.

15. TacoKing

TacoKing Fapstronaut

But
    But there is no evidence of them believing they are superior to blacks. They did not kill them just to kill black peoples and show their dominance.
    Thus, they were not white supremacists.

16. KingRecover17

The evidence of them believing they are superior to blacks is by the way they we acting. They executed Sterling and Castile in cold blood, that's what a true white supremacist would do and harming a black person in a unlawful and also mistreating that black person and practicing a form of injustice make these cops white supremacists

17. TacoKing

TacoKing Fapstronaut

See the error in your judgement is you can't assume what these cops were thinking just by one video. You weren't there. You didn't see the whole situation. Your perspective on this incident is extremely minimal. You can't just label someone as a white supremacist because "you could tell by the way they were acting". I think the problem with a lot of your arguments is they are based off of quick assumptions and poor judgement.

I bet if you ask the police officers if they feel they are superior to black people they won't agree.
    Didn't you see in the video of Philando Castille's murder the cop said "I told you not to reach for it". He screams it and in his voice you could tell he was afraid. He even sounds like he's about to cry. He was nervous, and what he did was an impulse action. I'm sure he feels terrible for what he has done. This man, if he were a white supremacist, he would not be reacting this way.

Deleted Account likes this.
  18. TacoKing

TacoKing Fapstronaut

Yes it was unlawful but it wouldn't be classified as "white supremacist".

I'm done. I feel like I'm arguing with a child. Your points are based off of your poor judgement, not facts.

I'm out.

19. KingRecover17

The position of being a police officer is all about power, and superiority just look up the "Sanford Prison Experiment" which showed that officers position of power made them abuse their power and eventually became "soldiers" of the system they worked for. Cops work for a system of White Supremacy, and are given power to maintain it, and they target Blacks for the fact that we have the ability to destroy that system and the way these cops executed Sterling and Castile was unlawful.

20. KingRecover17

I have been giving you reasons why there white supremacists and I even give you a definition of white supremacy and told you how these cops fit the bill, but yet you still do deny it and I have been explaining the way they killed Sterling and Castile was unlawful and how that's what a white supremacist would do. But either way they need to be charged for murder.