1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A Dream I Had

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by classicalguitarmonk23, Jul 12, 2016.

1. classicalguitarmonk23

classicalguitarmonk23 Fapstronaut

Ok, so I had a dream that my girlfriend wanted me to discuss here on Nofap. While rebooting I had a dream last night about a girl I knew and dated for a couple of times before. In the dream she was flirtatious and we slowly approached each other. I woke up and found I had morning wood. I am wondering if I was almost going to have a wet dream? My girlfriend is worried that I am lusting after other girls. I think it was simply just a dream and random.

2. Polecat89

Polecat89 Fapstronaut

In my opinion, it's impossible to predict which people, places, and feelings will project itself in our dreams. For example, about a week before my cousin got married he had a dream about a girl he had a huge crush on when he was in high school. I think the stress of getting married caused his brain to project this person he ONCE thought he had feelings for many years before. There are too many things going on in our head while we sleep to know whether anything we see means anything at all.

Deleted Account and Thatguy167 like this.