1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

all this shooting, killing, and hatred all around us... #BlackLivesMatter

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Lazarus Shuttlesworth, Jul 8, 2016.

1. KingRecover17

KingRecover17 Fapstronaut

So you think it was okay for the cops to kill Sterling and Castile?

2. GSarosi

GSarosi Guest

Oh you betcha. I am definitely sure those guys are not as innocent as what the liberal media portrays them to be. I mean you don't see any cops come shooting me!

There are more blacks killing each other and that is much more of a concern yet we don't hear that.

3. TacoKing

TacoKing Fapstronaut

Because of the "thug life" culture that perpetuates segregation in this country. A lot of black people and other minorities in poor neighborhoods think it's cool to be involved in robberies, drugs, meaningless sex, and all sorts of crime that really isn't beneficial to anyone. It's a lifestyle that is idolized despite being totally damaging to society. There are even whites who participate in this culture, don't get me wrong, but in all reality these people need to be educated, get a job, and make some sort of contribution to society.

What do you think the reason is?

4. KingRecover17

We hear about black on black crime all the time. But what's the reason behind it?

Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
  5. KingRecover17

So your saying thug culture is the reason why blacks are killing cops, but what are some other reasons?

6. GSarosi

GSarosi Guest

@KingRecover16 and everyone,

Do your race and yourself a huge favor. If you plan to have children down the road please raise them to be responsible and honorable warriors of the light. PLEASE DO NOT RAISE BASTARD CHILDREN. Be a real father and be there for them.

This is the underlying reason and cause. The destruction of family. It has nothing to do race but the black community is very prone to this.

7. KingRecover17

Okay but whats the reason why black people are raising bastard children and why aren't there real father's in the black community?

8. GSarosi

GSarosi Guest

Good question. You got some homework to do and hopefully you learn something and none of this tragic nonsense ever happens to you.

9. KingRecover17

But why do think this is happening?

10. TacoKing

TacoKing Fapstronaut

You keep asking for reasons.
    I don't know what the answer you're looking for is, you're probably trying to get me to answer a certain way so you can make a point. Can you just tell us?

GSarosi likes this.
  11. Themadfapper

Themadfapper Fapstronaut

I'm gonna go with.... White supremacy, or the white supremacist world system?

12. KingRecover17

But do you think it's because of white supremacy or am I just trippin?

13. TacoKing

TacoKing Fapstronaut

Yeah maybe it's the mysterious white supremacist who controls Obama. He's probably brainwashing us all with his magic powers.

14. KingRecover17

Okay

15. TacoKing

TacoKing Fapstronaut

What's your point?

Are you saying white people are the reason behind black on black crime?

16. KingRecover17

No I'm saying the white supremacist play a hand in black on black crime a long with some black people not having any self respect towards each other.

17. GSarosi

GSarosi Guest

I blame high fructose corn syrup and the insidious attempts by evil food corporations messing with the food supply causing the black population to fall into disarray.

18. TacoKing

TacoKing Fapstronaut

This is absurd. You can't just blame white people for black people's problems.

Here's a quote from Peggy Hubbard, a black woman who's nine year old daughter was recently shot in a drive by shooting by some black men.

"This is not a race issue. It never has been a racial issue ... This is about accountability and responsibility ... Last night we had another homicide … and we’re saying black lives matter. Black lives matter, white lives matter, Asian lives matter, Hispanic lives matter, Lithuanian lives matter, Russian lives matter, life in general matters … but it’s never gonna get better until we admit that we have a problem in our community.”

The black lives matters group blamed white cops when black people kill more blacks then cops do!

It's not about white people being evil, or "wrongly targeting blacks for no reason". It's not about all black people being evil. It's about the people in this world who idolize crime and have no respect for themselves or others.

GSarosi likes this.
  19. Themadfapper

Themadfapper Fapstronaut

I think you're trippin.

That being said I believe there are malicious forces and people and whatever else that want to harm others, take advantage, enslave, and use others. I don't think it's specific to blacks.

Crack Cocaine, the sexual revolution, the breakdown of traditional morals, these things have been harmful to the black community,IMO. I also think that the modern PC doctrine of coddling black people [ you probably don't see it this way] has harmed black people in America and helped them to develop persecution complexes. To explain what I mean by "coddling". The way I see it if someone calls me a "crac***" I'm gonna return it in kind. When a black guy says racist hate speech about whites people should not tolerate it, but they do, they let black guys get away with things a white guy would never get away with and think this is equality. Ghetto culture got popularised and I think this helped blacks develop huge egos but for all the wrong reason. Black folks are always talking about what it's like for black folks, but honestly, I don't give a shit, but if you say this you're considered a racist. I'm not talking about you on a discussion forum, but out in public some black guy will start going off about " how it is for black folks" and I just want to tell him to shut the fuck up! So many blacks have this ideology of blacks being a higher race, and paying white folks back for slavery and this is allowed in this society. Under the guise of equality, different standards are being set for the races. The black man is always calling racism over the most trivial things or things that are clearly not racist and his explanation is it's some esoteric [ not his words] thing and we can't understand it but black people see the racism. And people just accept this drivel. For me, wolf has been cried far too many times.

All that being said. People are shit! Human nature is deceitful and evil and there certainly are whites and other races that hate blacks and try to harm them. There are also a ton of blacks in America who hate whites

TacoKing likes this.
  20. KingRecover17

If you can't admit that we live in a system called White Supremacy, a system that is made for and by white people. Then you sir are apart of the problem.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2016