1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

26M Hardmode, the journey begins.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by KiKopowa, Jul 15, 2016.

1. KiKopowa

KiKopowa Fapstronaut

Greetings Nofap community.
    here is my story.
    I have been exposed to P from the age of 4-5. years gone by then i got introduced to PMO at the age of 13, at that time til now i have internet so half my life i have been an addict.
    My teenage years sucked pretty much since i was antisocial and had no confidence in myself since i was overweight. By the age of 18 i started the bad habit of smoking i also was 135kg(300Lbs) wich made me sick and at the age of 19 i stared losing that burden of me becoming 90Kg(200Lbs) my height is 1.89cm. life stared to be bright after my weight loss but i was still weird around girls.

My first expirience on No PMO was when i was recruited to serve my country in the army at 20. there was a period of 2months that it was complete hell , the only amount of sleep i could get was 3-5 hours after that i was doing smting. i was a month free of PMO and i remember when other men were frustrated others cryied but for me it was like its nothing and i had fun, i still remember ppl feeling weird that i was that positive.

I never made the connection of NoPMO to my well being at that time.
    Until i found a NoPMO fella"Ajax Unchained" on youtube 5months ago, so i tried it.

On those 5months i started NoPMO with 15days streak, the results i was expiriencing was unreal, my ED gone i could have a simple tought and had an instant E, i was going for a walk and i had 40mins E, women atraction , confidence , mood,No brainfog, everything was better. I fell meny times to PMO , well it is a journey i had to learn from my mistakes. On 2-3nd month i was 1month NoMO i edged like 7days. after that month milestone i took the desicion like many other times in my life to quit smoking, i relapsed so many times last 2months on PMO just to overcome the smoking addiction wich it worked. Now im smokefree(thats a big win for me), when i realised that i tried nofap again, 15days i relapsed i kinda edged sometimes. Now im on day 9 clean and i dont plan on looking back.

Now im planning on becoming healthier(healthy mind in a healthy body) wich i need to focus on exersice and sungazing atm.

About loneliness. I fell alone since no1 understand NoPMO(they are all addicts) some "friends" now are jelous of me becoming my better version of myself and they are becoming obstacles that i overcame not hanging around with them. i thought when i quit smoking/weed/losing weight/lighly exersice. my friends would Be happy about me but they envy me(Most of them).
    So i came to the realisation that i have no time to lose around any1 who is becoming an obstacle to my well being.

Thank you Nofap community, have a awesome day.

2. TheDancingPotato

TheDancingPotato Fapstronaut

It's amazing to see how determined you are. Really inspiring words especially the fact that you chose not to stay in the presence of negative people ( that happens to everyone after they go trough changing phase, they are not compatible anymore with those toxic people ). I suggest you to socialize more and start meting new people, everyone needs friends and people that they can rely on. I hope to see more posts from you and keep it up!

KiKopowa likes this.
  3. KiKopowa

KiKopowa Fapstronaut

Thank you for your positive feedback, im thinking into making this Lonely story into a success story journal.
    Day by day i feel better, its like the world is more colourful, i want to start conversations with strangers but i find it kinda hard, i know its nothing but i feel like i need 20days more into Hardmode. I feel very possitive and i had some short conversations with ppl i know that i met when walking, they all seem to feel good interacting with me(im having a smile on my face most of the day LOL).Sungaze helps me a lot having a good mood, im sungazing 30-40mins a day. I also clean my Sinus since i was an ex-smoker and i put too much filth there. Now my breathing has changed im more relaxed i can breath better and that reduces stress.

Why PMO is Unhealthy. 4-5Days ago i was walking around 11-12PM into a street that u rare see ppl. when i was walking i made an Eye contact with a dude inside his parked car(he was fappin). Man, he got so scared that he bumped his head into the window and his arm into the steering wheel. I dnt know how to feel, Should i laugh?no i dnt. Was it strange? it was. Then i realised that this dude and i are on the same boat. I bet no1 want to be on this guy shoes ever.

Today i sungazed for 40mins, after that i went to the river for a stroll and i found a puppy"20days old". well i dnt want to adopt it but i dnt know what to do for it to have an owner, it was hot and that poor thing was hiding under a trees shade. so i head back to buy some water and food for it to make it threw the day since much ppl are joging,hanging out there at the evening. heading back there was an Queen bee on my way"rare stuff, i never saw one" i took my time and i examined/admired it for 2mins then it flew away, amaizing. I came to think that if i PMOed i couldnt have tasted that little slices of life.
    Damn Bee made my day, have an awesome day.

4. TheDancingPotato

TheDancingPotato Fapstronaut

Very cool story, simple in concept but on point and very true. I guess we all have been "that guy". You know, I used to spend a lot of time (hundreds of hours) on Facebook, in games and watching P. But since I started no PMO I gave up on all of those things including refined sugars (I have a lot of free time now ) . I also started challenging myself to do things out of my comfort zone. I m trying to create a connexion between fear and excitement by thinking of fear as my best friend ( of course, it requires awareness and focus but trough repetition I managed to surpass myself ).