1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Date tomorrow with a girl.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by oooo, Jul 21, 2016.

1. oooo

oooo Fapstronaut

Hello all,

So i have been chatting with a girl for about a month now.
    I did meet here using tinder. Now she invited me in here home of her best girlfriend.
    Her parents are not home, i agreed coming but i am scared as fuck. Its my first date.
    And i am anxious for running out of things to say which results in awkward silences.
    What do you guys/girls think?

TheDancingPotato likes this.
  2. The way I see it, if she invites you to home it's blunt hint that she wants to bang you, not to talk with you. Don't worry about what to say, if everything goes fine you should not be talking too much to begin with.

SkinnyBeard likes this.
  3. oooo

oooo Fapstronaut

Yes but its at her best girlfriends house so she is also there i am worried its just a shit test haha
    And if we end up having sex, my nofap journey is for nothing...

4. jonny94

jonny94 Fapstronaut

Don't worry too much. Be prepared for everything but expect nothing. Just sh*t on this thread and enjoy having a nice time!

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. That's for you to decide. But personally I would not look at it that way. She is real woman not pixels, real stimulation. Sex does not have exactly the same effect on you as MO. Remember who's the enemyBut of course if you think that might lead to relapse then stay away, use your best judgement. Also if you are on Hard Mode it's probably not worth secrifising that, sex will always be there at later date but your recovery is more important. But then again, make sure she knows your intentions and that you are serious about building relationship and that you don't want sex just yet. Communicate it to her or else she might misunderstand you and that could be end of that.

I've heard that concept before but I don't understand completely how exactly shit tests work and how to pass them, never studied that pick up stuff. Either way, what I would do personally is focus on the girl, flirt, show my intentions while at the same time engaging her friend once in a while and not making her feel like a third wheel. But just because she's there does not mean you can't make out, kiss, cuddle, flirt. You don't have to act like your mom's there with you two. They are buddies, they know what's up. She might leave for a walk and give you two some space, or she might just go in another room. Or she might not even be there to begin with. Don't overthink it.

6. Hotshot

Hotshot Fapstronaut

Best friends house was where everything went down when I was young and didn't have my own place.

7. Go for it!

8. iceman40

iceman40 Fapstronaut

sometimes we men think too much about the situation especially when it involves girls. I have been with a lot of women and had many female friends and most of the time if they like you then they like you. They have the same sexual needs as men only for women they have to be careful because they don't want to be labeled as a slut.
    In your situation my friend the girl likes you and invite you over. She wants to see if your cool and to have sex with you. When you think too much in your head you begin to sabotage yourself and thus their success will fail. Some girls told me I like the guy but he try to hard and it was a big turnoff.

It's obvious that she likes you because she invited you over and only thing you got a do is show up, nicely dressed, and maybe some cute little flowers. After that who knows what can happen. If you think too much about the situation you will overwhelm your brain and thus may fail. Have fun and enjoy tonight my friend.

9. Good luck man, don't overthink it and just be yourself. Think positive and have a good mood.

10. oooo

oooo Fapstronaut

Hi all thanks for all the advice!
    I have to drive for like an hour to her place, and probably we will drink something but i don't want to drive back when i did drink alcohol/
    But if i ask if i can sleep there maybe she will think i just want to have sex with her.

11. Ask her, I'm sure as hell that she will agree. Don't overthink dude

12. TheDancingPotato

TheDancingPotato Fapstronaut

First of all show confidence (even if you are scared) and in the name of all GODS, disapprove her when you feel like it (don't play the puppy game).
    She wants to bang and get to know you and maybe that's the whole point, most girls would bang you in a public park if they are attracted to you (sure you'll never hear girls talking like this because the society would call them whores)
    The worst thing you could do is not take the lead and make her play by your rules. I bet my money that you guys are going to watch a movie and when the time is right she will send positive signals (leaning towards you, looking at your lips, touching you playfully or maybe putting her hand on your Jimmy Anderson) and that's when you make a move and turn the tables. Think like a rational man, no girl will invite alone in such an intimate place if she doesn't want sex. Let's be real most first dates are taking place in public parks, restaurants (for more mature people), cinemas, local pubs and bars or concerts (because if you don't like the person you can excuse yourself and leave and besides that there are all always a lot of people around you two). And there is more here, you two meet on tinder which means that you two are both kinda shy so try to put yourself in her shoes and I see the same picture (except the fact that she is more attracted to you than you think and she's damn horny).
    Act like nothing bad can happen, because the only bad thing that can happen is for you to stay there approving everything she says and smile like a good puppy. The last thing you want is a second date with her ( but if she is ugly walk away, seriously you don't want your first time with someone who you are not attracted to ).
    In all honesty, the fact that she invited you home shows that she's desperate for something.

13. Ya know, by the way, now that I think about it, if you don't want sex don't go to her place to begin with. You are just sending mixed signals and making the girl confused. And you are appearing as a scared beta by going half way like that but not finishing. If you do this you won't get second date for sure. Decide what you want to do. If sex is fine play along. If not, make your decision bluntly clear to her that you don't want to go that far. In which case just better take her out to a date and drive back home. Or else, like I said, you are sending mixed signals. It shows indecisiveness and lack of confidence, not particularly appealing to women.

14. @oooo this is the best advice you can get

15. let us know what happens lol

16. oooo

oooo Fapstronaut

So went to this date, not really what i expected she was not exactly looking the same as on the picture.
    We did go outside since her girlfriend was sitting there, weird girl was only looking the whole time on her phone.
    So i was sitting down but i couldn't sit next to the girl i was coming for. But it didn't really matter because they where only communicating with each other.
    After about 30 minutes i walked away, explained her i didn't feel a click. Than she said yeah its because i am scared of doing this blablabla
    Lol now comes the best part i also matched this girlfriend of her, she is sending all kind of angry messages.
    Not really shocked of it, i see it as a learning experience. Probably could have sex with her since she wanted to go with me together in a swimming pool but i am not gonna have sex with someone i am not attracted to.

17. TheDancingPotato

TheDancingPotato Fapstronaut

Well, you've learned something. Thumbs up, for honesty and for trying.

18. oooo

oooo Fapstronaut

Thanks all for the advice!

19. nomo

nomo Fapstronaut

So glad I'm older and have all these dating insecurities behind me, but when I was younger I had them all. Glad you had the experience, because next time you go on a date you won't be as nervous.
    If you are worried about running out of things to say, just keep asking the other person questions about themselves. Most people will always have something to say about themselves and then they like you because they talked about their favorite subject the whole time - themselves.

LTMBB likes this.
  20. oooo

oooo Fapstronaut

Hi all,

I think this girl really want something from me since she is still sending snaps to me the whole time.